Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this be effective for Pac against PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRayRob View Post
    just watched it again, and yes it was definately a push.

Did you even watch the fight bro? it was 1 knockdown and it was a push.
    Yes, cotto was wobbled multiple times as was torres, it was a war. but cotto definately was not knocked down, go rewatch the fight.
    But you are right, there was only one knockdown, the other times Cotto pulled out the old tricks of going for the low blow or running haha, he is still my boy though, I should watch the fight again.

Comment

are you guys crazy? of course that wont work. floyds NEVER been hit, no hook, no uppercut, no jab. His defense is just so superior, just ask him. And his fans.

Floyd takes this, 1st round. Twitch-flex, and shoulder roll will have manny on the ground.

Comment

What do you mean by effective? It's not something he'd be able to rely on throughout the match because Floyd is an adaptive fighter.

Comment

cotto was squared up and he went to duck the punch but his chin was wide open.
          that little combo floyd would caught the jab on the glovesthe body shot on the elbow and roll the shoulder with the final punchand manny is so off balance leaping into those punches. mayweather counter punching would prob knocked him down

Comment

Originally posted by pac123 View Post
            Pac loves to throw this combo and I heard from an analyst on youtube that it could be a very effective weapon against Mayweather's unique defense.

Obviously it's going to take more than this one offensive move to defeat Floyd, but this particular 3-punch combo is interesting 'cos it seems suited for the shoulder-roll defense of Floyd's. I guess when it happens, it will be Pac's quickness to get inside to throw the combo VS Floyd's timing to counter Pac with a straight right which we all know is very accurate.

I favor Mayweather to win, but I hope Pac pulls it off though.
            Manny will have a strategy never before seen by floyd...he has the skills, trainer, chin and power to beat him easily...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetxyience View Post
              Manny will have a strategy never before seen by floyd...he has the skills, trainer, chin and power to beat him easily...

BS, the video proves otherwise. Unfortunately, the video shows Manny in a nutshell. And that Manny cannot beat Floyd. Can Manny change, maybe, but unlikely.

Comment

Fight wont happen

Comment

Working...
                X