Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Pacquiao actually believe he's a good singer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao is what you call a super star...basketball, singing, playing misical instruments, acting, fighting, helping peoples, running for office, the guy does everything.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      I'm actually thinking that when he goes on Jimmy Kimmmell he actually belives he's a good singer because of all the Filipino's who tell him he's god. believe

Comment

He makes it seem like that but deep down he's just doing it for fun, I'm sure he doesn't bank on winning any awards singing.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
          exactly. manny doesnt take himself seriously. he doesnt have to "keep it real."
          he just likes to sing and hes got no shame in his game. he doesnt feel the need to act like an arrogant thug outside of the ring to convince people he's a badass inside of it.
          he doesnt have to beat women, make it rain in the club or have members of his entourage shoot at people to maintain his rep outside of the ring.
          But Manny does have to cheat on his wife multiple times and make her cry in front of their church community and parents though right!?!?!?

See how much bitchassness in that **** you said? That comment wasn't necessary.

If he having fun and doesn't care when people are laughing at him and not with him about his singing why should anybody care???

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            But Manny does have to cheat on his wife multiple times and make her cry in front of their church community and parents though right!?!?!?

If he having fun and doesn't care when people are laughing at him and not with him about his singing why should anybody care???
            Ever dated a woman that loves you? Just asking incase you are gay. They cry all the time and overeact.

How do you know he cheated on his wife?

Comment

I'm actually thinking that when he goes on Jimmy Kimmmell he actually belives he's a good singer because of all the Filipino's who tell him he's god. believe
              What a hater.

Get a life.

What's your problem with Pacquiao??He's arrogant??His fight are boring??
              He fights bums??

Or you are a jealous Floyd's stan,and the biggest troll on BS??

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post

manny likes the puss. i cant fault him for that. now if he likes to beat women and have his boys shoot people, i'd have a problem with that.

Comment

I believe he just does it for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                    manny likes the puss. i cant fault him for that. now if he likes to beat women and have his boys shoot people, i'd have a problem with that.
                    I love it **** liking it!!! But for a man that talks all God stuff about his beliefs that **** is wrong. I have no problem with anybody talking **** about PBF past women problems but don't make it like Pac is perfect. They both have done dirt and both were bad mistakes its a pot calling the kettle black situation IMO.

Comment

Can't be any worse than this ex-boxer.

Last edited by koboy; 03-10-2010, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X