One guy : different accounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One guy : different accounts

it seems there are 'members' on here who have different account names

we all know about katsidismichael = sherpakovski = la bad boy etc etc , but i sense more and more 'members' who are using different user names

zakman

HomicideHenry

seem to post the same sad looking avatars and sigs as sherp did , only a ****** could punk up with the same styled **** and not know that it looks obvious

i honestly wouldn't mind if it was for laughs or humorous ,i would like to see what you have to offer humour wise but you ****s haven't posted anything remotely funny yet

you cant even communicate a valid point .

you cant even be funny whilst your doing what you do ,its just 100% unadulterated ****e

sad guys ,sad sad sad kids

zakman and homicide and completely different people you twit, they've both been posting on ESB for a long while now

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
      zakman and homicide and completely different people you twit, they've both been posting on ESB for a long while now
      'twit' :lafatu: ...... i was only surmising you **** , why dont you jog off to esb

why are you so sure they don't have alternative accounts on here ??!

Comment

People who got Goodson's **** and balls throat deep, will say anything that man instructs just to get us so-called "haters from ESB/OTR" banned from Boxing Scene.

I am my own person, and have my own accounts on BoxRec and ESB. Trust me, if anyone has multiple accounts, its Chuckles and Goodson and Goblin Boy Andrew Hartley, creating their own fans, hyping their own fighters, and most of all to be the little cowardly spies they are.

Comment

they all lameeeeeee

Comment

They are 2 entirely different people you ****. Are you called the Clash because that's what happens when you and your uncle touch your dicks together ***git?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyV View Post
              They are 2 entirely different people you ****. Are you called the Clash because that's what happens when you and your uncle touch your dicks together ***git?

is this something you guys work on ?! or are you all equally incapable of posting sensibly ?

its obvious that anyone on here who attempts to slaughter Charlie has no reply when i challenge them .

They find it easy to slag Charlie but loose their nerve to reply to me .

bazooka etc ......

GET A LIFE ,SPEND TIME WITH LOVED ONES , YOUR OBSESSION IS MAKING YOU ILL

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                is this something you guys work on ?! or are you all equally incapable of posting sensibly ?

its obvious that anyone on here who attempts to slaughter Charlie has no reply when i challenge them .

bazooka etc ......

GET A LIFE ,SPEND TIME WITH LOVED ONES , YOUR OBSESSION IS MAKING YOU ILL [/B]
                it's understandable, I mean you are a frightining internet personality, why would anyone risk accepting your "challenge"

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post

bazooka etc ......

GET A LIFE ,SPEND TIME WITH LOVED ONES , YOUR OBSESSION IS MAKING YOU ILL [/B]

I'm not somebody who comes on here to slaughter Charlie. He knows I'm cool with him. I replied merely because you think to think you know everything and making stupid statements. The fact is ****Henry and Zak are too very different people.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyV View Post
                    I'm not somebody who comes on here to slaughter Charlie. He knows I'm cool with him. I replied merely because you think to think you know everything and making stupid statements. The fact is ****Henry and Zak are too very different people.
                    is that 'two' different people ?

Comment

Working...
                    X