No announcement yet.

A-Rod tested positive for roids.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Box Flowers View Post
    where's a link? I think it's a lie i couldn't find this anywhere.
    It aired on Sports Center not five minutes before I made the thread. I'm not lying about this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFBALLZ View Post
      It aired on Sports Center not five minutes before I made the thread. I'm not lying about this ****.
      damn
      http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3890785

Comment

no suprise there with baseball loads fail steriods tests.onlt time baseball get coverage in uk is if one of them fails a roids test.

Comment

I pretty much assume everyone that was good from the 1990-2007 did roids. Thats why I hope none of them make it to the hall. Let a good player that didn't make in the hall. Jack Morris should be in the Hall of Fame.

Comment

Hockey seems the only sport in america where they dont cheat.

Comment

wow 104 players tested positive in 03!!! I'm telling you man people will always try to get an advantage in sports...... Always!!! and where there is millions the extremes and regularity will always be there.

104 fuken players!!!! and the MLB has never said **** about it lol. I wonder what the number of people in the nba and nfl doing it are?

Comment

Who isn't on steroids in baseball? lol

Comment

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
                  Who isn't on steroids in baseball? lol
                  ha thats a tight avi and sig you have there, whats the circumstances in both of those pics with williams?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
                    Hockey seems the only sport in america where they dont cheat.
                    I doubt that they dont cheat in hockey. In this sport, as well as most other teamsports, it's imperative that you get back on the ice as quickly as possible. They likely use HGH, roids and EPO to recuperate.

Comment

Wonderful. So Bonds' roid run record will only potentially be broken by the same. Have to hope Pujols steps up his game I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X