No announcement yet.

Whos the best rapper EVER?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
    The fact that you don't have Kane, Pun or G Rap, on there, shows your ignorance.
    Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    No Big Pun or Kool G Rap = shitty list
    Didnt u idiots read what the thread starter said? He said he was going based off of what rappers are the most popular amongst internet pulls. That means all hip hop fans, not just old heads or back packers

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
      Didnt u idiots read what the thread starter said? He said he was going based off of what rappers are the most popular amongst internet pulls. That means all hip hop fans, not just old heads or back packers
      I don't care what you said the list is extremely lacking.

What are you talking about "old heads and back packers" most of the rappers you listed came out before Pun.

Your list would be like asking who the greatest boxer of all time is leaving out Ali, Robinson, Duran etc.

Poor show I don't care how many internet polls you go off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
        Im going with the 6 most popular choices I see on the internet, everytime this comes up...

If i had to put them in order it would go something like this

2pac
        nas
        rakim
        krs one
        jay-z
        Biggie
        Going off just your list i would pick Nas/Tupac. My favorite ever though is Tech N9ne. ( Dj Quik gets an honorary mention)

Comment

• i know he isnt in your list on your poll, but DMX definitely deserves a mention for contention.

he had amazing potential, he just had issues with drugs, even then he still brought out really good songs, but he was able to bring them out because of his struggle. he has some deep songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bridger1 View Post
            i know he isnt in your list on your poll, but DMX definitely deserves a mention for contention.

he had amazing potential, he just had issues with drugs, even then he still brought out really good songs, but he was able to bring them out because of his struggle. he has some deep songs
            I literally just had this exact same conversation with my brother yesterday. If only he could've gotten rid of that demon that is addiction.

Comment

• From that list, Rakim Nas or Jigga.

Comment

• The man in the avatar, MF DOOM. Madvilliany=Best rap album i've ever listened to.

Comment

• Based on this list:
                  1.Biggie
                  1.Tupac
                  2. Rakim
                  3. Nas
                  4. Jigga
                  5. KRS-One

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                    I'd say Eminem. His lyrics are amazin!!

2pac is good, but would he be as big now if he wasn't shot?
                    Yes people have to understand lyrics are relative and what you feel and as great as em is he never really had those songs that stuck with you pass the initial album, except maybe I am, 8 mile road, and, maybe like one or 2 other songs..Big pun and big L are other great mentions

Comment

Working...
                    X