Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else jealous of boy band members?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else jealous of boy band members?

Man I remember back in high school all the girls used to love the backstreet boys. One guy that looked like Nick Carter had women with him everywhere he went.

Imagine how cool it would be to be in a band like that? Their music was pretty good too.

How can I learn to sing like this??

Comment

hectari your boy is back

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Man I remember back in high school all the girls used to love the backstreet boys. One guy that looked like Nick Carter had women with him everywhere he went.

Imagine how cool it would be to be in a band like that? Their music was pretty good too.

How can I learn to sing like this??
          Hectari & I were wondering when you'd be back. I didn't know you were fascinated with boy bands. My gay cousin Raul calls the 'backstreet boys', the backside boys. Like you he wants them to quit playing games with his heart, and give him some backside boy on boy action. He wants it badly.

How's the weed smoking going these days. You are living the dream, you have weed to smoke, backstreet boys music to listen to, and California dreaming going on.

Are those gang bangers still bothering you? I'm sure they would love to sing backstreet boys songs with you, cuz you want it badly.

Comment

Comment

If you are jealous about them I question your masculinity.

Comment

They are rich, and they get some hot women.

But.... no.

Comment

jealous of the women and pleasure they get and the cash, but i would be ashamed to be one, what a gay thing to do (gay as in low ranking among men)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Hectari & I were wondering when you'd be back. I didn't know you were fascinated with boy bands. My gay cousin Raul calls the 'backstreet boys', the backside boys. Like you he wants them to quit playing games with his heart, and give him some backside boy on boy action. He wants it badly.

How's the weed smoking going these days. You are living the dream, you have weed to smoke, backstreet boys music to listen to, and California dreaming going on.

Are those gang bangers still bothering you? I'm sure they would love to sing backstreet boys songs with you, cuz you want it badly.
                    Why are you so emotional? Mentioning your ghetto brethren makes you very upset.

Aren't you like 55 ? Grow up dude, it's not cool to be a ghetto hoodrat at that age man.

Comment

Working...
                    X