Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Everyone Saying The Democratic Party Is Finished???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    They said the same about GOP 4 months ago.
    That too...

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Republican's used to be competitive in California, Bush won it in 88, and Reagan won it 80 and 84, yeah I don't see anyone winning from the Democratic Party, esp Elizabeth Warren, maybe Cory Booker has a chance but they better not choose Warren if they want to win
      I'll die if Warren gets the fookin nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Democrats need to stop jumping on every SJW issue of the day and stop playing identity politics.

What does it matter anyway what gender options there are on Tinder? I mean I don't know if I can think of where they found over 30 options from, but it doesn't affect me if someone wants to look for people who identify the way they do. If anything, it saves you the hassle of having to deal with hippies who think nothing like you do.

Plus, I don't think Tinder was pressured into making those choices available. I think they have plenty of liberal people employed there, who made the decision of their own accord. OKCupid has had tons of gender options for years.

Comment

I don't know much about Cory Booker but he seems electable from what I can gather

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          It's far from dead. I think the '18 House and Senate midterm election will be interesting.

As far as POTUS 2020, the Dems have got to find a more centrist candidate that isn't a completely corrupted shitlord.

Name you may start hearing is Tulsi Gabbard.

I'll laugh my fucking balls off if Warren gets the primary nod.
          I heard of Tulsi Gabbard before had to look her up to confirm that she was old enough for the job. I wouldn't have guessed she was 35.

Comment

tulsi gabbard is a good candidate but she has no shot as a democrat. she supported sanders to the bitter end which pissed off DNC heads big league according to email leaks. she's recently been ****ting on obumo's legacy in Syria too, and for democrats, criticizing that bum is pretty much like drawing a cartoon of muhammad - you don't do it. tulsi would need a trump-style campaign to take over the democrat party to have a shot but i can't see her being capable of that.
            Last edited by John Barron; 02-21-2017, 05:15 AM.

Comment

They say this everytime after an election.... Trump was supposed to DESTROY the GOP beyond repair..

Pure BS.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                They say this everytime after an election.... Trump was supposed to DESTROY the GOP beyond repair..

Pure BS.
                $$$$$

gets the party supporters to panic and write checks or organize

Republicans will lose Congress or at least the Senate or house during midterms

Democrats are gonna have a ton of money

Comment

It will be fine once Organizing for Action stops sucking up donor money that should have been going to state-level Democratic Parties the past eight years. Which, following this round of bad press, the general anger at the grass roots level, and the genius we have in the White House, shouldn't be a problem in 2018.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-bull****.html

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...uilding-234820

"“[With] all due respect to President Obama, OFA was created as a shadow party because Obama operatives had no faith in state parties. So I hope the OFA role is none. I hope OFA closes their doors and allows the country and state parties to get to the hard work of rebuilding the party at the local and grass-roots level,” said Nebraska Democratic Party Chair Jane Kleeb, echoing a sentiment that has dominated private chatter among state party chairs for months. “OFA had no faith or confidence in the state parties so they created a whole separate organization, they took money away and centralized it in D.C. They gave us a great president for eight years, but we lost everywhere else.""
                  --
                  “If we were having a conversation about state parties, I would say OFA hurt state parties badly,” Handwerk told The Daily Beast, elaborating on his leaked email. “It certainly had an undercutting effort. And there is a lot of work state parties do that isn’t very sexy… and that becomes incredibly difficult when budgets are cut in half because people are trying to curry favor with the president and his allies.” Perkins and Simpson did not respond to interview requests for this story.

Handwerk, who has worked in the red state for years, says his personal experiences with OFA weren’t bad, per se—it’s that they were nonexistent.

“Supposedly, Louisiana has had, on paper, a state director for OFA who has been in the role for what I’m told is multiple years—none of us know who she is,” he said. “She only just followed me on Twitter [four] days ago. That’s how I know who she is.”
                  Last edited by paulf; 02-21-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    It's far from dead. I think the '18 House and Senate midterm election will be interesting.

As far as POTUS 2020, the Dems have got to find a more centrist candidate that isn't a completely corrupted shitlord.

Name you may start hearing is Tulsi Gabbard.

I'll laugh my fucking balls off if Warren gets the primary nod.
                    Gabbard and Manchin.

The Republicans will exceed 60 in the Senate. Apparently people in Massachusetts hate Pocahontas enough to put curt schilling in the Senate over her.

In 2020, trump will win reelection

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      Gabbard and Manchin.

The Republicans will exceed 60 in the Senate. Apparently people in Massachusetts hate Pocahontas enough to put curt schilling in the Senate over her.

In 2020, trump will win reelection
                      This pretty much seals trump 1 term and dem congress.

This dude with the brain tumor is always wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X