No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Think the Celtics will take the 1 seed from the Cavs with Love being out for as long as he will be?

Speaking of the Celtics, that's a team I thought would have made a play for Cousins at some point.
    I don't think so. Cavs will hold on, and Washington will rise to the 2 seed. JR coming back soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      I don't think so. Cavs will hold on, and Washington will rise to the 2 seed. JR coming back soon.
      Yeah, I can see Washington making a run for the 2 seed. Been playing well for sometime now. That game they had against the Cavs was probably the best game I watched this year.

Comment

• Smh, if that's all the kings got for cousins, melo isn't worth ****. My Knicks gonnna Be stuck with him forever...

Comment

• We look at what teams traded for Cousins and Ibaka and think that the teams that traded them got ripped off. One factor is that both players are approaching the end of their contract and will be free agents. So teams get draft picks and Toronto and N. Orleans might have nothing next year. In Toronto's case they have Ibaka and DeRozen that are going to be free agents and will ask for the maximum. To make it worse they both have the same agent and he can hold Toronto ransom. So a couple picks and an average player is better than nothing. That is why trades like this happen.

Comment

• Mitch and Buss out. Magic in as President of Basketba Operations. I think I'm going to go jerk off for a few minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Mitch and Buss out. Magic in as President of Basketba Operations. I think I'm going to go jerk off for a few minutes.
              I think we all saw it coming.

I wonder why now, though?

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Jeanie probably wanted them to deal for cousins

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

they just barely told Magic about the Deng contract

Magic got so pissed he even fired John Black for the **** of it

Comment

• Someone is going to the Lakers soon. I wonder who

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Someone is going to the Lakers soon. I wonder who

Comment

Working...
                      X