No announcement yet.

Brook spence is an amazing fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook spence is an amazing fight

Rejoice boxing fans----This is a great fight!!! I only wish this fight happened before Brook was in with GGG..

Is anyone else SHOCKED spences team took the fight in Sheffield? Is he ready!!

I mean, there is the argument spence can lose nothing in this fight, Brook is bigger, more experienced and its in his home town. It could be labeled a learning experience for Spence.

There the B-Side they have except all of Brook's terms, it's probably a 90/10 split as well

Comment

Yes it is an amazing fight. I am a big Spence fan. I am happy he is getting an opportunity to prove himself against an elite welterweight. I think Spence can and will win in Sheffield. Have Haymon insist on a neutral referee. If there is one judge from the UK then insist on one USA judge and one neutral judge.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Yes it is an amazing fight. I am a big Spence fan. I am happy he is getting an opportunity to prove himself against an elite welterweight. I think Spence can and will win in Sheffield. Have Haymon insist on a neutral referee. If there is one judge from the UK then insist on one USA judge and one neutral judge.
        This will be so interesting. I get the sense 2017 is the year haymons stops overprotecting fighters.

Just seems like it!!

Comment

Spence is the hungriest fighter in the sport. He would fight Brook in his backyard with his mother and father as the judge.

Comment

where are all the fa990ts who said brook was ducking? show yourselves you losers!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Spence is the hungriest fighter in the sport. He would fight Brook in his backyard with his mother and father as the judge.
              I think Kell Brook is similar. Brook seems to want to fight everyone!!!

Comment

Working...
              X