No announcement yet.

When GGG hits You. You Stay Hit...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    These GGG fanboys (not his real fans) just expose themselves left and right, they have 0 boxing knowledge and are clearly trolls with an agenda

Comment

• Back then guys would just remove the material inside the gloves, then it was the plaster of paris, and now GGG has taken it to another level by using magic to cast a permanent hit spell on his gloves. The game will never be the same.
      Won't be long until the GGG haters start accusing him of using magic to gain an unfair advantage in fights.
      Last edited by IR0NFIST; 09-29-2016, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
        These GGG fanboys (not his real fans) just expose themselves left and right, they have 0 boxing knowledge and are clearly trolls with an agenda
        Certain posters will at least explain themselves and keep you on your toes. I love it when someone tells me I'm full of shyt and has the capability to keep me honest, make me look up a fact here or there.

The hardcore Golovkin fans, the trollish ones, are so ignorant that I look at their replies to me and more than half the time tell myself, "It's not even worth 60secs of your time to respond to this idiot, only to have him say the same shyt again."

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Certain posters will at least explain themselves and keep you on your toes. I love it when someone tells me I'm full of shyt and has the capability to keep me honest, make me look up a fact here or there.

The hardcore Golovkin fans, the trollish ones, are so ignorant that I look at their replies to me and more than half the time tell myself, "It's not even worth 60secs of your time to respond to this idiot, only to have him say the same shyt again."
          exactly...they post the dumbest **** that i dont even have to google it...one said Jackson stayed at 154 his entire career....lol in this exact thread...dude is a 2 time mw champion for crying out loud

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            golovkin hits harder than jackson
            He 100% does hit harder than Jackson, Yanks are like this bro they protect their own, If GGG man is too resistant to the damage he finds a way to break them down and make them quit Julian isn't capable of doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              Julian Jackson couldn't KO a 3-18 bum with 8 stoppage losses.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/20168

couldn't KO an 18-35 bum with 11 stoppage losses.

just LMAO. not to mention all those losses in the prime of his career. once someone can take his head shot. he doesn't have another punch that can damage the opponents.

He has no body attack.

GGG's power arsenal > Jacksons. period.

he is simply not as complete.
              Did you even read my post? I said GGG is the better more complete fighter
              And Jackson was a great bodypuncher wtf are you talking about, have you even watched a Jackson fight? he didnt go to the body as much as someone like GGG but he had a vicious bodyattack

GGG couldnt ko 13-9-1 Amar Amari, so whats your point?

And if you read my post i said Julian Jackson had flaws, his chin was infamously bad, he wasnt the greatest technically skilled boxer and he was always going for the KO cause he lacked the boxing skills to beat the best of his era unless he could KO them (he could KO anyone), But his punch technique was picture perfect, he just wasnt as good of a boxer so that he could land it on all of his opponents flush.

GGG is much better technically and has way more variation and angles on his punches and is the smarter boxer, but his punching power isnt close, if you cant get your head out of your a$$ to realize this then im sorry but ur fking stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                He 100% does hit harder than Jackson, Yanks are like this bro they protect their own, If GGG man is too resistant to the damage he finds a way to break them down and make them quit Julian isn't capable of doing that.
                Du är efterbliven

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                  Has 0 to do with pure ko power...Jackson actually moved up and challenged himself..3 of his losses where when HE MOVED UP!!!!!..2 were when he was 38 and the other was to Mike McCallum..A HALL OF FAME FIGHTER!!!!
                  This
                  I swear man some people on this forum are either inbred or down syndrome kids that got stuck infront the computer for too long
                  I cant even tell if theyre trolling or just being ******ed for real
                  GGG fanboys are like a fanatic religious sect defying science... it doesnt add up

Im a fan of many different type of fighters but id never ignore logic and facts to promote my favorite fighter, that ****s ignorant as fk

Comment

• 'are people actually arguing who is the harder puncher of GGG and Jackson?

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
                      Terry Norris and Herrol Graham were both solid fighters.

GGG is better than Julian Jackson, in my opinion. But that doesn't mean that Jackson wouldn't have been a quality opponent.

He lost to the GMan twice and earlier to McCaullum. Both were quality fighters. No shame in losing to either of these men.

And yeah, when past prime he lost a few more times

Comment

Working...
                      X