Luke Rockhold has there ever been ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CiganoBoxer View Post
    lol and you could of never seen the build up to the first fight
    huh? can you translate that with proper grammar.

Comment

not possible for u bro

Comment

So because Ronda was injured (broken Jaw) an couldn't attend then didnt go to the post fight press conference ,then she is as sore a loser as the ****hold with his his post fight comments is ? yeah right ...piss off hahaha
        She didn't have a broken jaw. She had a cut lip with bruising. There hasn't been any proof that she had a broken jaw. She took a pic not too long after that fight and she looked fine.

Ronda was a sore loser, look at what happened between her and Paige. I can't imagine Luke ever doing something that bad.

Luke got pissed off because when he beat Bisping, he picked him up from the ground. Bisping pointed at Luke and said he got knocked the **** out. Why wouldn't he pissed off? Bisping is an ******* but hes still a funny **** lol.

Comment

Luke's a super c*cky guy and Bisping is pretty abrasive himself. When Luke lost to a TRT enhanced Belfort in Brazil, he wasn't as sore over that loss as this one. There's just genuine bad blood between these two and Luke had an easy win vs Bisping the last time around and expected one this time too. Bisping has been one of those fighters everyone wants to fight because he's a relatively big name but fairly beatable.

Luke really doesn't like Michael, but he's probably equally pissed off at himself for losing like this and that's where we're seeing this terrible resolve bubble out of him.

Comment

Yeah Rockhold is coming across badly in the post fight meetings ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Luke's a super c*cky guy and Bisping is pretty abrasive himself. When Luke lost to a TRT enhanced Belfort in Brazil, he wasn't as sore over that loss as this one. There's just genuine bad blood between these two and Luke had an easy win vs Bisping the last time around and expected one this time too. Bisping has been one of those fighters everyone wants to fight because he's a relatively big name but fairly beatable.

Luke really doesn't like Michael, but he's probably equally pissed off at himself for losing like this and that's where we're seeing this terrible resolve bubble out of him.
              exactly. even in the post fight press conference a reporter gave Luke the chance to make an excuse and asked something like "do you think trt played a role in tonight's loss" and Rockhold replied something like "trt doesn't help you to kick with that technique. no excuses. I lost fair and square."

this is clearly more about Bisping's ****y personality then it is Rockhold. We would have to go back to see who started all this but there is no question that Bisping did a big no-no by talking about their sparring session. Lots of fighters lose to lesser fighters in sparring. That was a lowly move by Bisping. I'm sure that also played a big part in Rockhold being salty with Bisping.

Comment

what excuses ? tito said he lost fair an square ....link me .
                It was something said on the DVD I was watching about the whole Liddell/Ortiz saga. Chuck says he wanted a rematch to prove it was no fluke. So Tito might have said that, but also tried to make excuses.

And in the Jones case, I loved it in the second fight when Tarver asked him if Roy has any excuses this time before the fight and then proceeds to knock Jones out with a nice left hook haha.

Comment

Working...
                X