No announcement yet.

Lara_160LBS fight night, vanes 170+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara_160LBS fight night, vanes 170+

Why hasn't anyone mention the difference in weight between Lara vs vanes? there is a lot of people here fixated with weight, catch weights, promotional contracts, don't bring nothing to the table, etc... If I recall correctly Lara only gained 7.7 lbs and vanes weighted over 170, is it correct?

Probably because it isn't a fight worth talking about

Comment

Probably because no one gives a **** about Lara the coward or that fight. Crap card, a complete running borefest. I tuned in for Trout-Charlo hoping Charlo got beat, got bored after 2 rounds and went to play Final Fantasy XV demo which I have beat over 27 times already. This sport is DEAD, Golovkin is trying to resurrect it but I think floyds damage is already done. Thats why Gennady said he might move to UFC to conquer MMA as well. BOXING as we know it, is DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        Why hasn't anyone mention the difference in weight between Lara vs vanes? there is a lot of people here fixated with weight, catch weights, promotional contracts, don't bring nothing to the table, etc... If I recall correctly Lara only gained 7.7 lbs and vanes weighted over 170, is it correct?
        As I commented in other thread. Lara was 166 against Canelo.. how come he was only 160 this time? is there any proof?

Comment

I don't believe it and think it's a typo. Lara rehydrated to 165 in 2013 and to 170 in 2014. He's been known to be in the 165 range most of his career.

160 does not seem a realistic weight - he looked the same that he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            As I commented in other thread. Lara was 166 against Canelo.. how come he was only 160 this time? is there any proof?
            I thought fight night weights shouldn't be believed? Or is it only when they suit you?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              I thought fight night weights shouldn't be believed? Or is it only when they suit you?
              I explained it already my stupid friend. Fight night weights are there to be believed, except when someone hides them or give fake weights. For example, when they lose weight between the weigh in and the fight night... or when their fight night weight is less than their 7 days weigh in etc...
              When they claim they are drained and severely dehydrated after losing 3 pounds etc.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                I explained it already my stupid friend. Fight night weights are there to be believed, except when someone hides them or give fake weights. For example, when they lose weight between the weigh in and the fight night... or when their fight night weight is less than their 7 days weigh in etc...
                When they claim they are drained and severely dehydrated after losing 3 pounds etc.
                How do we know if they are giving fake weights? If the TV channels are giving fake weights the weights can't be trusted for any fighter.

Comment

Because nobody gives a **** about either fighter...and weight doesn't matter if punches aren't being thrown.

Comment

I find it kind of hard to believe. But definitely some journalists should have asked Lara or his team about it. Very interesting if they did in fact make the deliberate choice to do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X