Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caribe: Donaire-Rigondeaux Terms Have Been Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is writing for this Boris guy cause sounds like a big bag of s##t the y is a well knowed loser with a capital L Rigo will lose to Donaire

Comment

I'm so glad it wasn't a Darchinyan rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        I wont believe it till they in the ring. He might not show up to there press confernce leave town and stay in hiding for a year or so till Donaire moves up in weight class, they he show his face again. who knows.
        Lol gamboa?

Comment

Bring that shiiit here in tha Bay... The Shark Tank!

Comment

The hype of this amature will end April 13

Comment

rigondeaux kot in 9 to donaire

Comment

Great fight. I got Rigo pissin alot of folks off that night by taking Donair into some deep waters and drowning the **** outta him. Rigo TKOs Donaire in round 10.

Comment

I'll take Donaire by late KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Great fight. I got Rigo pissin alot of folks off that night by taking Donair into some deep waters and drowning the **** outta him. Rigo TKOs Donaire in round 10.
                    You're crazy, man. lol Because you said that, I'm having some doubts now about Donaire. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      You're crazy, man. lol Because you said that, I'm having some doubts now about Donaire. lol
                      Whats goin on Ross mah homie?!?!?!?!? I think it's gonna be one helluva fight on the real. I see alot of folks talkin bout how Donaire is just gonna walk through Rigo. I honestly think that Rigo has 5X's the tricks in his bag that he hasnt had the oppurtunity to showcase, just for the simple fact that he hasnt needed to up to this point. Folks are either tending to forget, or just are not seeing that Rigo, is a precision technician, that knows pretty much any and all tricks to the trade. He has an evil left hook to the body that he is really sneaky with, and I doubt that Donaire's speed gives him any problems. Rigo is a very patient fight to boot. Donaire has not seen a fighter as well put together as Rigo is, and has not had to make any adjustments in any of the fights he has been in. Donaire has raw talent and is smart in the ring, but I dont think that he is smarter than Rigo, and to me that is a serious difference maker righ there.

If he beats Rigo, it'll be a close dicision, and we will be treated to a rematch later on this fall. But you never know Ross mah homie. Ya potna could be wrong. Thats why I cant wait for these two to get in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X