Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Guerrero and Aydin fight at the weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like too see Aydin pull it off but i think Robert boxing skills will take the night.Ha at Ahmet Oner just itching beside Aydin for something too kick off absolute scumbag haha!!WAR AYDIN

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

two piece

this is what it looks like when somebody gets punched at a weigh in

guerrero / aydin that was a love tap and a push. the hububb was caused when the camps started to come together and pull them apart.

and then that round woman came in screeching. odd scene

pumped for the fight with or without the beef. i can see aydin losing his mind and coming forward (which is what he's got to do anyway,) but guerrero will 100% start out boxing.

top flight pros won't let something like this throw them off their game. if you come out like a banshee you will tire more quickly than your opponent who is boxing smart. if he outlasts you/you cant detonate him you're toast after a few rounds.
      lmmfao! thats funny to me

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Isnt that the same fat annoying........... girl from the Broner weigh ins?
        Golden Boy publicist Monica Sears.

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
        Ha at Ahmet Oner just itching beside Aydin for something too kick off absolute scumbag haha!!
        Is he the same guy who got up and rang the bell himself when one of his fighters was getting his ass kicked?
        Last edited by Light_Speed; 07-27-2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          No he was not getting his ass kicked it was an ugly ugly sloppy fight, no one was dominating that fight at the point it got stopped and that was a terrible cut.
          I've seen far worse cuts tbh..About him getting his azz kick(maybe to strong a word)ehh tomato tamato...He clearly lost the first rd,and imo on his way to losing the second..

My point being he did not seem to like a rough fighter who was physical with him...If Aydin brings a rough house style in on Sat,I give him a real shot..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I've seen far worse cuts tbh..About him getting his azz kick(maybe to strong a word)ehh tomato tamato...He clearly lost the first rd,and imo on his way to losing the second..

My point being he did not seem to like a rough fighter who was physical with him...If Aydin brings a rough house style in on Sat,I give him a real shot..
            He won the second from what I saw and I don't think he clearly lost the first round either, Yordan wasn't doing anything much to him in terms of legal punches. Guerrero was not fighting well or to his ability but that does not mean he was really losing the fight, a guy doesn't need to fight his best to win he just needs to do more than the other guy.

That cut was bad and the fight was terribly sloppy so the risk of even further damage was real high, shit happens like that in boxing.

Guerrero is a guy who wants space to operate, that is obvious and yea that is how Aydin would win~

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post

He won the second from what I saw and I don't think he clearly lost the first round either, Yordan wasn't doing anything much to him in terms of legal punches. Guerrero was not fighting well or to his ability but that does not mean he was really losing the fight, a guy doesn't need to fight his best to win he just needs to do more than the other guy.

That cut was bad and the fight was terribly sloppy so the risk of even further damage was real high, shit happens like that in boxing.

Guerrero is a guy who wants space to operate, that is obvious and yea that is how Aydin would win~
              one of the strangest displays of lacking heart I seen. It rivals Devon Alexander in the Bradley fight in how bizarre it was

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                one of the strangest displays of lacking heart I seen. It rivals Devon Alexander in the Bradley fight in how bizarre it was
                Lacking heart or thinking clearly about the risk reward of that situation~

I am happy he ended that horrendous fight when he did and saved us from having to watch that garbage.

Comment

Lacking heart or thinking clearly about the risk reward of that situation~

I am happy he ended that horrendous fight when he did and saved us from having to watch that garbage.
                  Sloppy fights are part of boxing..Yordan imo(and I respect yours as well)was making the fight ugly because he was trying to work inside..Guerrero was as much to blame for the style of that fight then Yordan was..Guerrero wanted out of the fight bro..I don't care his reasoning,that's what I saw(and did not like)so I feel my questions about his heart(so to say)is legit...

Comment

I'm pulling for Guerrero. He's been slowly winning me over as a fan with his past few fights. Hope he doesn't disappoint.

Comment

Guerrero is jumping the gun. Coming off of a 15month lay-off with an shoulder injury. Jumping up 2-weight divisions, why? Just to fight Floyd Mayweather for a Paycheck. Guerrero has no idea what kind of storm lies ahead saturday. May it be a swift one, Lightening will strike.

R.I.P Robert Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X