Who's a bigger cheater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
    Is this considered cheating?

Valid points in the vid but Im not sheading a tear for Margo.

Comment

Cheating is cheating.

Both guys gained an advantage that they shouldn't have. One's punches were made harder by plaster, the other guy was given more strength, better endurance and more drive via testosterone....both should be banned.
      Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 05-09-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
        Is this considered cheating?

If ths is true, wow. I wonder how often he does that.

Comment

Easily Margarito. We actually saw the evidence of his crime: Cotto's mangled face. Khan walked away relatively unscathed against Peterson. But maybe that's because he was backpedaling all night.

Comment

ive taken test and see no way shape or form how it would hel[p in the ring ...def loaded gloves

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I think a solid majority of the sport is using banned substances, so using plaster would be worse. Both are bad, don't get me wrong.
              Co-signed...

Comment

Going in with a weapon is worst for me. But anyhow Peterson is in the same page as Margo now for me

Comment

I'm still somewhat skeptical about the Margarito situation. Gabriel Montoya said he touched the insert and it was "about the size of a long business card. And about as stiff. It was not the rock or steel people make it out to be. It looked like a dirty, folded or ironed piece of old gauze." For whatever reason, Montoya is adamant about Margarito being setup. But whatever, he got two huge paydays so after the incident so I can't really feel sorry for the guy.

Comment

they are both bad but Cheato had bricks. thats a ****ing weapon.

Comment

Isn't it ironic people are ****ting on Peterson for steroids and Margarito tried to cheat against a roid cheater and they praise Mosley?

Comment

Working...
                      X