No announcement yet.

Who is the angriest, bitterest poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom!
    BatteredKessler seems like the angriest, most bitter poster.
    He's very bitter. As is Spamda.

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    MIB is a complete and utter dick.

It gets me how he goes off on little tangents.

MIB is someone that likes to think he exposes conventional thinking, group think, as though he's always going against the grain, problem is, he does it for satisfaction, as though he is seeing something no one else is, only I see right through his BS, and he knows it, which is why I find it pathetic, that he thinks he is getting one up on people by patronizing them.

It makes him look a bigger idiot to me, cause I know! why he does it, and more to the point, he knows that I know.
    You're such a milquetoast **** poster this is completely laughable. Macaque in blaque would chew your sorry ass out quicker than a jelly donut.

Go wack off to Barrera taking it in the ass from Junior Jones.
    Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Agreed. A drunken Hipster Bastard he is.
    The hipster bit ain't even funny dude. Get a new gimmick.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
      Good point man. Jro is a ****ing maniac. I fear for my life when he's around.

I'll be in a thread and be like: "yeah man, JMM's a helluva fighter, I'd rank him in my top 50 AT"..

Jro: "you don't even know about boxing bitch, do you even have a list? I don't think so"

Me: wtf man..
      Every time you comment on one of my posts it's to say some real hateful shit...

As for the thread, I think it's Pullcounter, he gets angry quickly.

Comment

He's very bitter. As is Spamda.

You're such a milquetoast **** poster this is completely laughable. Macaque in blaque would chew your sorry ass out quicker than a jelly donut.

Go wack off to Barrera taking it in the ass from Junior Jones.

The hipster bit ain't even funny dude. Get a new gimmick.
        I promise Jacky. I'll send her back after the fight this weekend. Jeez!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Every time you comment on one of my posts it's to say some real hateful shit...

As for the thread, I think it's Pullcounter, he gets angry quickly.
          Its cuz' I know you're better than the stupid ass shit you post and I get mad cuz' you would rather just troll and be a little bitch than to tell the truth which you know.

When you make positive posts about Berto I wanna smash your stupid fucking head against a urinal.

Comment

I promise Jacky. I'll send her back after the fight this weekend. Jeez!!!!!!!
            Would you report me and get me banned if I was honest with you?

Comment

Would you report me and get me banned if I was honest with you?
              Look Jacky bruh. Dont act brand new dude. I dont red K let alone report, and you know this *****. Stop playin stupid and say what you gotta say bruh.

Comment

Look Jacky bruh. Dont act brand new dude. I dont red K let alone report, and you know this *****. Stop playin stupid and say what you gotta say bruh.
                I think you'll rat me out. I don't know what to do.

Comment

fucking get on with it

Comment

Now your being funny. Spit it out Jacky, or forever hold your peace bruh. Name one person I've reported, let alone red K'd. You'll find the answer to that.....................a whopping zero(0). None. And as you know I'm black. And as many N-Bombs done been dropped, I've yet to red or report. So state ya business potna. You seem like you really itchin to say what you wanna say homie. By all means you know this is a free country let her rip bruh. LOL.

Comment

Its cuz' I know you're better than the stupid ass shit you post and I get mad cuz' you would rather just troll and be a little bitch than to tell the truth which you know.

When you make positive posts about Berto I wanna smash your stupid fucking head against a urinal.
                      :laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X