No announcement yet.

I honestly believe that Connor could be world class in any sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite level fanboying here. Wow lol.

But I must say I do have a similar opinion, just not about Conor specifically necessarily, with believing that a lot of world class athletes, if steered towards many possible sports early on, could be world class in those sports too. Athletic ability is transferable to many sports I tend to believe. Granted there are other things in play like I don't think a guy who could be a football player could also have as good of a chance to have been a distance runner or vice versa, but I believe many sports to have similar needs & attainable specialties that many guys would be able to learn with the proper time or early attempt at excelling in the different sport so as long as you are within a certain realm of athletic ability for whatever specific sport you could acquire the other needed skillls eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I could see Conor dominating Dodgeball on ESPN Ocho.
      How Celeb Dodgeball isn't a legit thing & the #1 viewed thing on TV is beyond my understanding of how entertainment works.

I mean who wouldn't wanna see Taylor Swift take an illegal big red gym ball to the face? That'd be a sig quote gif in 10% of internetters the day after it occurred.

Comment

They hate to see us on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          How Celeb Dodgeball isn't a legit thing & the #1 viewed thing on TV is beyond my understanding of how entertainment works.

I mean who wouldn't wanna see Taylor Swift take an illegal big red gym ball to the face? That'd be a sig quote gif in 10% of internetters the day after it occurred.
          We need to jump on this idea man lol. Kanye VS Swift in a dodgeball match does 1 mill + on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by IcantReadYEAHHH View Post
            That is the worst form I've ever seen. Lol but lets face it give him a couple months and he's Ray Allen out there..

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              You have a serious case of too much Conor worship. I admire him myself but you are taking it to extreme by starting thread after thread about how wonderful he is and how he is the best boxer in history. This a boxing forum and I am a boxing fan first and foremost although I have become a fan of cage fighting as well. Personally I don't care about any of the non combat sports like football, baseball, soccer, ice skating, etc. You are just guessing that Conor would be successful at all these other sports. You don't know if he would really be that good at any of them. I go by proven results and not the guesswork of a hero worshiping fan. Conor has yet to defeat a pro boxer under boxing rules. Therefore he is completely unproven as a boxer. You have no right to proclaim him history's greatest boxer over and above all the great and battle tested, proven champions that came before him. If he beats Mayweather you have every right to get excited about him and praise him to the sky. Until then Conor hasn't done **** as a boxer and he is a huge betting underdog against a 40 year old retired smaller boxer.
              Dude go to Sherdog some time. It's a Conor ******* fest 24/7. They say ish like "Conor Bless", and McGreGoat constantly. He'd fit right in

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                That is the worst form I've ever seen. Lol but lets face it give him a couple months and he's Ray Allen out there..
                Better form than Manny.

Comment

Connor is a supreme multi sport athlete. Just look at his opponent. Floyd refuses to ever try mma, he can't hit a baseball and he's a midget so basketball is out too.

Comment

Working...
                  X