• Show
Clear All

The crown tat on Conor's neck is crooked

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
      When I browse this forum I play a game called "Spot the ******"

When I saw this thread made by you I won the game

Comment

keep guzzling that hype, make sure you spend the 90 dollars though, gonna be worth it, youll have a great night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          keep guzzling that hype, make sure you spend the 90 dollars though, gonna be worth it, youll have a great night!!!
          Haha what a joker.

Pay for a Floyd fight? Lolololollolooooolloolollollollollollololloloololo oooloollolllooll.

I'll be streaming it for free I wouldn't pay to watch Floyd ever. Come to think of it I can honestly say I've never paid for any of his fights. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            I'm done with this forum. More will follow because you Mods don't do **** to keep fools like this from trolling every day.
            Triggered.......................................

Comment

NO he isnt, he got worked by fat old paulie and isnt sparring anyone good anymore. Floyd might KO him seriously the fact that some actually think he can walk in with zero boxing experience and a limited skillset and win is hillarious.

Comment

Some people are crazy. No one is saying Connor is the next a SRR but he is a world class fighter. Floyd has never seen his style, he's never felt his power so there are so many unknowns. We know Connor has a world class chin and Floyd doesn't punch hard at welter. Connor is the size of a middleweight with lightweight speed. He has some serious advantages that many of floyds opponents never had.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Lol, marketing is a powerful drug for the weak of mind.

“Advertising is legalized lying.”
                  ― H.G. Wells
                  Like Golovkin agreeing to the flat fee.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Has anyone ever had a faster learning curve than this man. He has virtually bodybagged a former 2 weight world class champion in Paulie. He's reported beaten up several elite amateur boxers and now has the p4p #2 lomo coming in to test his skill. I've watched boxing a long time but I've never heard of anyone anytime learning this quickly and being highly successful at it. We are talking about a genetic freak here who went from zero boxing experience to giving lomo the most decorated amateur in history all he can handle. Amazing
                    sure he has..
                    ive heard many things too...
                    he floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee.
                    honest.. /s

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      Haha what a joker.

Pay for a Floyd fight? Lolololollolooooolloolollollollollollololloloololo oooloollolllooll.

I'll be streaming it for free I wouldn't pay to watch Floyd ever. Come to think of it I can honestly say I've never paid for any of his fights. True story.
                      These are words of wisdom

When I saw the thread title I thought you were a ******, but now I think you're just a troll

I'm gonna watch the circus match too, but I sure as hell ain't paying a cent for it

Comment

Working...
                      X