Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts about Yuri Arbachakov boxing skills?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts about Yuri Arbachakov boxing skills?

First russian world champions in prs ,great amateur ,and beutyfull fighter ,movement defens ,Jab ,Combos ,where you rank him among best Flyweights ?

to give you some idea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LnyoZbvAZA

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      First russian world champions in prs ,great amateur ,and beutyfull fighter ,movement defens ,Jab ,Combos ,where you rank him among best Flyweights ?

Manny by ko.
      Chatchai Sasakul was a much better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
        Manny by ko.
        Chatchai Sasakul was a much better fighter.
        Manny at Flyweigh was to green to beat fighter like Yuri ,Sasakul and Yuri both won 1 time each so its a draw.

Also his style would give Pacman many problems from counters and defence to Jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          Manny at Flyweigh was to green to beat fighter like Yuri ,Sasakul and Yuri both won 1 time each so its a draw.

Also his style would give Pacman many problems from counters and defence to Jab.
          Yuri was skilled. But I honestly do rate Sasakul higher.
          Pity he burned out so quick. Good style to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
            Yuri was skilled. But I honestly do rate Sasakul higher.
            Pity he burned out so quick. Good style to watch.
            He was very fluid ,indeed great to watch

Comment

Very skilled boxer, beautiful style to watch if you appreciate technical skills and movement. Which I do. His first fight with Sasakul is probably my favorite of his to watch, both fights with Kittikasem are awesome as well.

Comment

He was a pretty damn good amateur, he won the world amateur title in 1989 and he was like a smaller, less fluid and harder punching version of Canizales.
                Anyway, he padded the road for other soviet fighters and was indeed a great fighter and a fun one to watch.

Comment

Well schooled and definitely fun to watch.

Comment

Reminds me of Orlando Canizales, beautiful style, excellent footwork and head movement, combination punching is superb. Among the best Flyweights skillwise for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X