No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman irritated by skip bayless nonsense on maymac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Kellerman irritated by skip bayless nonsense on maymac

This idiot does not understand how difficult top level world class boxing is. You can see max trying to hold back as he gets more pissed during the interview.

It's cringe worthy, I'm not sure Max got paid enough to endure that!
    Last edited by Zaryu; 03-20-2017, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Max was spot on, that's Stephen A Smith by the way but Skip Bayless did actually talk about McGregor beating Floyd in boxing. Sometimes I wonder if he just purposely says outrageous stuff for TV or maybe he is genuinely deluded.

Comment

Im a fan of conor but im starting to really hope the fight happens and floyd humiliates him like a low level sparring partner just so he knows the difference between boxing and mma.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
          Max was spot on, that's Stephen A Smith by the way but Skip Bayless did actually talk about McGregor beating Floyd in boxing. Sometimes I wonder if he just purposely says outrageous stuff for TV or maybe he is genuinely deluded.
          When it comes to Floyd, Skip is totally delusional. Floyd is open to criticism but Skip is over the top. He actually believes what he is saying. The only way McGregor could beat Floyd is if Floyd trips and gets caught with a lucky punch.

Comment

The Build Up will be FUN but the match will look like Mayweather vs Gatti

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              This idiot does not understand how difficult top level world class boxing is. You can see max trying to hold back as he gets more pissed during the interview.

Stephen A is totally right. Max is the idiot in this exchange. He's right about what he's saying but he's missing the point Smith made or intentionally ignoring it to create an arguement. He's a jerk...
              Last edited by TonyGe; 03-20-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Im a fan of conor but im starting to really hope the fight happens and floyd humiliates him like a low level sparring partner just so he knows the difference between boxing and mma.

everyone here knows im not Floyd's biggest fan but i want him to absolutely school the living **** out of Connor before putting him to sleep

this is boxing, son...stay in your lane

Comment

Who is a bigger bafoon?

Stephen A, or Max kellermen? Stephen a probably. Max Kellermans post fight interviews are unbelievably ****EDDD.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    everyone here knows im not Floyd's biggest fan but i want him to absolutely school the living **** out of Connor before putting him to sleep

this is boxing, son...stay in your lane
                    Totally agree, its almost disrespectful to the whole sport of boxing that an MMA guy thinks he can compete. Needs to be put in his place.

Comment

Working...
                    X