• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    actually, what Isaac is saying is......

white guy does it = bad

black guy does it = perfectly fine
    When did i say it was bad when Lemieux did it and why are you bringing race in to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      What you asking me for i don't make the IBF rulles. In the past when challengers don't want to fight for a title the title holder is still defending it, it just becomes vacant if he loses.
      Jacobs paid a sanctioning fee for the IBF title which means he's required to weigh in on the 2nd day just like Brook did.

I don't believe you ever said skipping the 2nd weighin was cheating so we're in agreement on that.

But MCC did and now we get the entertainment of calling him out on it.

Comment

actually, what Isaac is saying is......

white guy does it = bad

black guy does it = perfectly fine
        Thank god you aren't in boxing anymore, the less people like you the better.

Comment

lets ask khan how much jacobs weighs

Comment

Thank god you aren't in boxing anymore, the less people like you the better.
            whatever man. 98% of your posts have a racist undertone. Its no mystery......

But Silver is right. This thread is about MotorMouthCobra, its not about me or you

Comment

2nd day weigh ins are BS anyway. They should go back to same day weigh ins when boxers actually entered the ring weighing only a few pounds more than they weighed in at. Jacobs won't get fined or punished so why should he bother to show up?Jacobs is probably about 175 pounds right now. I think Jacobs will be knocked out no matter what he weighs. Jacobs is staying within the incredible stupid rule of weighing in a day and a half before the fight so more power to him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                lets ask khan how much jacobs weighs

I don't think this post will get the recognition it deserves

Comment

But Silver is right. This thread is about MotorMouthCobra, its not about me or you
                  Not liking Golovkin is a racist undertone? Keep digging, we are starting to see how you really think.

Comment

Not liking Golovkin is a racist undertone? Keep digging, we are starting to see how you really think.
                    You dont have to "start" to see anything, I can tell you right out that I think you are a racist. There are 4 or 5 posters here who base pretty much ALL of their opinions on the color of the fighter. You are one of those people.

Comment

He says he's a white Englishman so he might just be a chav who is constantly seeking the approval of blacks. But I can't be sure. Most of his posts are simply anti-Golovkin and it could be he's just sore because he knows Golovkin would absolute sodomize Billy Joke Saunders.

Comment

Working...
                      X