Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo's post fight response to GGG was worth the PPV.

Comment

• The Machine is back!!! He's even MORE heavy handed at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Sorry guys, Canelo is just a better fighter. Do you think the weight had anything to do with it? He looked good IMO. just the wrong game plan. He should have hired Robert Garcia or Freddie Roach for this one.
        I think the weight had a huge part to do with it and once canelo landed some body shot it was over chavez was zapped and he couldnt do nothing cause he had nothing to muster up to try and change anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
          I think the weight had a huge part to do with it and once canelo landed some body shot it was over chavez was zapped and he couldnt do nothing cause he had nothing to muster up to try and change anything.

Chavez was hell bent on agreeing to 165/164 for some reason. He hadn't made that weight in years. Wrong move, the money really enticed him.

Chavez Sr is to blame a little bit too though. He of all people should have known that Garcia or Roach should have been the one training Jr for a fight like this. Nacho is all about the craft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Chavez was hell bent on agreeing to 165/164 for some reason. He hadn't made that weight in years. Wrong move, the money really enticed him.

Chavez Sr is to blame a little bit too though. He of all people should have known that Garcia or Roach should have been the one training Jr for a fight like this. Nacho is all about the craft.
            yeah but I think with chavez its about accomdating him or else he jsut wont do it type of person. So chavez didnt want to be in the united states so nacho was really his only option cause he really wanted robert garcia to go to mexico to train him but robert said no to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
              yeah but I think with chavez its about accomdating him or else he jsut wont do it type of person. So chavez didnt want to be in the united states so nacho was really his only option cause he really wanted robert garcia to go to mexico to train him but robert said no to that.

bien terco el guey

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                  X