Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Gay's 15yo daughter killed in Kentucky shooting

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...tucky-shooting

Yeah. Bullets don't have eyes.
    Trinity Gay, 15, died from injuries sustained following a shoot-out in a car park. The teenager, believed to have been caught in the crossfire of a suspected gang attack, was hit in the neck when a group of men in two cars started shooting.

Comment

Americans really can't handle the responsibility of having guns. Its a shame any innocent bystanders are killed via guns by those with little or no respect for human life & its just accepted as the reality cuz Americans love their guns.

As much as I grew up with guns & respect the majority of people who are responsible with their guns I feel like the US needs to be like the mom who punishes everyone cuz her kids don't know how to act at the Chuck E Cheese & takes everyone home even if one or two kids are the problem.

You get into all this weird taking your freedom talk when you bring up something like that, but honestly I don't see either side of this problem, a innocent person dies every now & again cuz of guns or Americans lose some freedom if guns are made illegal or less legal, as being a full W or a full L doe. For sure something more needs to happen, what that approach is is a debatable topic, but that topic should be on the table til something more is found to combat this gun problem.

RIP.

Comment

Another minority killed by evil white KKK Trump supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Another minority killed by evil white KKK Trump supporters.
          God has a plan for everyone.

Comment

Horrible and tragic

Comment

you best protect ya neck kid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Americans really can't handle the responsibility of having guns. Its a shame any innocent bystanders are killed via guns by those with little or no respect for human life & its just accepted as the reality cuz Americans love their guns.

As much as I grew up with guns & respect the majority of people who are responsible with their guns I feel like the US needs to be like the mom who punishes everyone cuz her kids don't know how to act at the Chuck E Cheese & takes everyone home even if one or two kids are the problem.

You get into all this weird taking your freedom talk when you bring up something like that, but honestly I don't see either side of this problem, a innocent person dies every now & again cuz of guns or Americans lose some freedom if guns are made illegal or less legal, as being a full W or a full L doe. For sure something more needs to happen, what that approach is is a debatable topic, but that topic should be on the table til something more is found to combat this gun problem.

RIP.
                Responsible with guns.

Responsibilities with guns means keeping it safe, away from children, safe from being stolen, not accidentally shooting someone.

Killing someone with a gun has nothing to do with being responsible. It just means you chose a gun as weapon of choice.

Comment

If she would have had a real mom or dad this wouldnt have happened. What was she doing out of her bed at4 in the morning with a bunch of guys? Shes only 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

RIP.
                    America used to have gun clubs in school during the 50s, 60s. America's "gun problem'" isn't just about guns and all the politically correct f*ggots in this country and abroad just don't want to admit that the vast majority of gun crimes are perpetrated by black and hispanic gangs. these minority communities need to get their **** together.

Comment

Working...
                    X