No announcement yet.

This is more embarrassing than the Celeb nude leaks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is more embarrassing than the Celeb nude leaks

This singer who apparently from England first time I ever heard of her but I clicked her name on the front page of yahoo and saw and article saying Rita Ora embarrassing twitter fail.

She tweeted out that she will release her new single of she gets 100,000 retweets and than it only got 2,000 retweets and after being embarrassed she claims her twitter was hacked/ That is pretty darn sad to claim you were hacked when your challenge failed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/29876844

That is way more embarrassing than the actress who wanted to sniff her boyfriends bum while sucking his balls at least they were legit hacked, this is a big fail on this singers part.

don't know who that is but who fn cares

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      don't know who that is but who fn cares

Comment

I call for the death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
          I call for the death penalty.
          I like my replacement method,

They get literally peed on by a group. Some skanks do it in pron but some people want to die anyways.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

more embarrassing than this

I don't think so

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              more embarrassing than this

I don't think so
              ^already proven fake.

Comment

Rita Ora couldn't be more irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                  Rita Ora couldn't be more irrelevant.
                  She embarrassed herself bad, thought she was something special didn't get the 100k retweets and than made up a fake excuse saying she got hacked.

I never heard of her until I clicked the headline Rita Ora embarrassing fail.

I looked her up and she isn't even black, She looks black, but is pure white wtf? I think they call people like her culture vultures.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    She embarrassed herself bad, thought she was something special didn't get the 100k retweets and than made up a fake excuse saying she got hacked.

I never heard of her until I clicked the headline Rita Ora embarrassing fail.

I looked her up and she isn't even black, She looks black, but is pure white wtf? I think they call people like her culture vultures.
                    Ya she's Bosnian, it's unreal how hard she has tried to make herself look black. I thought she was half black for sure. The funny part of the whole fail is how the real issue is not addressed, hacked or not, no one gave a **** to retweet. Over a million of her followers are spam accounts. Total loser.

Comment

Working...
                    X