No announcement yet.

Video Stephen A Smith interviews Mayweather, talks Jail and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Stephen A Smith interviews Mayweather, talks Jail and Pacquiao

Not sure if this is a repost but is a snippet from Stephen A smith's sit down with Floyd.

I stopped watching the show he has on espn. He's too pro African American for me. Espn needs to get rid of him. He's suppose to be professional and racially unbiased. And most of the time he's far from it. I remember him saying he wasn't too high on MMA at all and then Jon Jones comes along, kicking everyone's ass in the UFC and he was saying how he's a big, big fan of his. Lol he's like espn's african american version of that idiot PRBoxingCotto that we have here on boxingscene.
    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 04-30-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Floyd is such a whiny ***** about his jail time, no way did he do hard time in the "hole" lol. He did the crime so do the time and stop whining about it, he was only in for 30 days!!!! not 3 years.

Comment

Stephen A. has such a hard on for Floyd.

This is basically a Fight Hype interview.

Comment

It's that a-side meth!! Mafakkaz walk thru ak's in nam!

Comment

Who cares the dude asked Floyd a question and he gave an answer. Its not like hes running around telling anybody with a camera that hes the greatest of all time. Like Ali before he had ever won a title. Why do you guys even care about Floyds opinion? You guys all hate him anyway.

Comment

Floyd keeps referring to "where was he back in 97,98,99" about Pac and even Sergio also. But what does it has to do with the purse split. Was Floyd selling million ppv at that time? No. Did he even appear on ppv at that time.

Comment

Working...
              X