Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Dib is having no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Is 0 better? He gets to face the weakest beltholder and increase his future purses is he wins.
      It's kooky shit, that's all. Franco must've known about the purse beforehand. He chooses to bail now? It's bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        It's kooky shit, that's all. Franco must've known about the purse beforehand. He chooses to bail now? It's bizarre.
        It's a bad purse for a title fight, but it's the opportunity that counts. Otherwise he can go fight on FNF for the same money and no belt. I don't think Franco is all that, but if there's one beltholder he can beat it's Dib.

Comment

There has to be more to this. 20k is not that bad for a guy that has 12 fights, never fought for a title and is not name. If this is exactly how it is being reported the dude is just Diva and Boxing does not need him and he should just retire.

Comment

Another roadblock to SMS promotions

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              It's a bad purse for a title fight, but it's the opportunity that counts. Otherwise he can go fight on FNF for the same money and no belt. I don't think Franco is all that, but if there's one beltholder he can beat it's Dib.
              I agree on all points.

Comment

50 Cent hates his life right now.

Comment

What are the odds the guy contracted HIV or something and just want to retire before it gets out during the actual testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    What are the odds the guy contracted HIV or something and just want to retire before it gets out during the actual testing?
                    That's pretty random...

I still can't believe this. Smh

Comment

What's up with these Cuban boxers being so flaky? First Gamboa and now Franco.

They aren't very business savvy it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                      X