want to know more about oscar bonavena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to know more about oscar bonavena

hi

in last time i heard bonavena was agreat fighter, he knocks frazier out, what dou you think about it

discuss

yours caesar

Originally posted by Smokin' Caesar View Post
    hi

in last time i heard bonavena was agreat fighter, he knocks frazier out, what dou you think about it

discuss

yours caesar
    That was the first fight between them. Some say Bonavena deserved to win. Not sure of that. But it was very close, a great brawl. I always liked Bonavena because he was a diehard fighter and a warrior. He had a good punch as well. And could take beating. I believe Ali is the only one who stopped him, in the 15th round. But it was because of the three kd rule.

Comment

It really wasn't that close a fight and it wasn't difficult to judge either,It was a case of what Bonavena didn't do rather than what he did do,He bullied frazier on the inside and countered him from the outside

Add on the two knockdowns and it's just a pure simple robbery

Watch the last round of that fight and the beautiful five/six punch combination Bonavena hits him with - He drew frazier into it and executed it perfectly

Bonavena was a bull who could box and he probably in all likelyhood ****ed your mom

Comment

Originally posted by BigMacFoster View Post
        It really wasn't that close a fight and it wasn't difficult to judge either,It was a case of what Bonavena didn't do rather than what he did do,He bullied frazier on the inside and countered him from the outside

Watch the last round of that fight and the beautiful five/six punch combination Bonavena hits him with - He drew frazier into it and executed it perfectly

Bonavena was a bull who could box and he probably in all likelyhood ****ed your mom
        Wash your dirty mouth! You kiss you mother with that mouth?

Comment

Bonavena always had his way with the ladies,It got him shot in the end but he probably ****ed more women than any other boxer,The guy would use up all the whorehouse sluts and sent them packing back home to their parents.

If a female relative of yours worked in Reno, Nevada during the 1970's,Then you can rest assured that Ringo had his way with her.

It would be a great crime to simply label this man as just a boxer,He wasn't the greatest boxer that ever lived but he was the greatest man that ever boxed.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMacFoster View Post

Frazier won both fights ...yet their 2nd fight was a brilliant `set-to`with Frazier bossing the first 10rds then Ringo coming on strong like an express train and very nearly getting Frazier out of there in the last 2rds `a brilliant fight to watch`

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
              Frazier won both fights ...yet their 2nd fight was a brilliant `set-to`with Frazier bossing the first 10rds then Ringo coming on strong like an express train and very nearly getting Frazier out of there in the last 2rds `a brilliant fight to watch`
              I wasn't referring to their second fight.My post was in regards to their first fight in which frazier should have lost the decision.

He won the fight based off of being the aggressor despite the judges ignoring just how ineffective the aggression was.

Comment

Working...
              X