Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockoutTheFat View Post
    LOL he was in the video I first posted

Here's another classic from Del
    I know Souls of Mischief is to hip-hop what key be to lock... Keeping it at del

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
      I know Souls of Mischief is to hip-hop what key be to lock... Keeping it at del

Good ****... I gotta hit the sack now but not before I leave you with another video, something fitting to the topic:

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post

These People dissing Soulja Boy.. Cassidy, Spice 1, J-kwon and even Snoop Dogg..
        I can't believe that one hit wonder J-Kwon is talking **** about Soulja Boy.

Soulja Boy's career > J-Kwon's

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          In all fairness.. it ain't his fault, it's the dumb mofos that buy his ****!
          you youngens are ruining hip hop (not u but you know what I mean).. they are simply giving y'all what you are asking for.
          Cassidy, Spice 1, J-kwon.. they are irrelevant in this day and age.. I'm glad that Snoop dissing him though.
          lol, soulja boy makes music for youngins because thats what he is. i hate to break it to you, but these one hit wonder, single hook, dance move oriented songs have been around for ages. Ever heard of a track about some bitches singing about "makin the cars go boom"? Youre 20 years old, dont sit here and tell me that when i was 15 10 years ago, you were buying and listening to the same **** i was when you were 10, dissecting lyrical content and really interpeting production, yea right, when you were 10, im sure some of that **** you liked then, you dont **** with now.

The difference between now and then is that soulja boy was being promoted beyond the lines of a party song. Basically, hot trends like the Macarena and ****ing Who let the dogs out have been around for ages, the difference is that soulja boy is being promoted like hes the truth in some respects, which is what makes so many upset. Either way dont talk about "you youngins" ruining hip hop, hes a ****ing kid, he makes music for kids, thats like whining about the quality of miley cyrus tracks when her audience is again, a bunch of ****ing kids.

Comment

.........Bump.........

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
              Why do they hate him for?? He is a young black trying to make money legally. These guys are stupid and jealous, they should be happy for him.
              Why would Snoop Dogg be jealous when he's been a pivotal figure in hip hop since Tupac first came out? The guy has millions upon millions and has even crossed over to movies.

I think what's going on is that these are four true-blue hip hoppers who are striking back at someone who is diluting the talent pool in hip hop and taking the focus off of real music and putting it on some generic, mediocre talentless waste.

Basically this is hip hop telling Soulja Boy "Go away, we don't want you hear."

Sort of like what happened to Vanilla Ice when he came out trying to exploit the business. Crap like that makes it hard for real artists to succeed. It damages the credibility of the whole genre.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                lol, soulja boy makes music for youngins because thats what he is. i hate to break it to you, but these one hit wonder, single hook, dance move oriented songs have been around for ages. Ever heard of a track about some bitches singing about "makin the cars go boom"? Youre 20 years old, dont sit here and tell me that when i was 15 10 years ago, you were buying and listening to the same **** i was when you were 10, dissecting lyrical content and really interpeting production, yea right, when you were 10, im sure some of that **** you liked then, you dont **** with now.
                When I was ten I listened to Zeppelin and Aerosmith.....

and KoRn.

Comment

Aerosmith is devil music. Don't mention satan music in a hip hop forum please. The thing is with Soulja Boi he is not commercial like Vanilla Ice. He has gone beyond that and like Snoop says it is pure bull****. He looks like a tit and dresses liek one too. Soulja Boi has taken Hip POP to a whole new level of degradation. He sounds like the beginning of the rapping Backstreet Boys.

Comment

Working...
                  X