Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marks my words: margarito has ruined cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marks my words: margarito has ruined cotto.

cotto took the worst beating of his life tonight. he got his first taste of true welterweight power and the effects of the punishing body shots uppercuts and right hands were to much from him. cotto proved that he had a solid chin as he took some big shots from tony in the middle and late rounds but i think cotto would have been better off just getting knocked out soon. all the accumulation of punishment over 11 rounds will guarantee cotto is never the same fighter again. he will be a shell of his former self and be struggling with guys he would have dominated before.

margarito doesnt just beat fighters. he ruins them.

We get the point.....

Comment

****.. here we go
      Floyd nuthuggers take a seat

Comment

Originally posted by VIVA MEXICO!! View Post
        cotto took the worst beating of his life tonight. he got his first taste of true welterweight power and the effects of the punishing body shots uppercuts and right hands were to much from him. cotto proved that he had a solid chin as he took some big shots from tony in the middle and late rounds but i think cotto would have been better off just getting knocked out soon. all the accumulation of punishment over 11 rounds will guarantee cotto is never the same fighter again. he will be a shell of his former self and be struggling with guys he would have dominated before.

hAHAHAHA ****in' viva!

Im a bit sad that Mayweather vs Cotto fight is no way going to happen now... viva margarito!

Comment

ViVA tell the people how it is. Margarito doesn't just beat you he ruins you.

Comment

Cotto looked downright like Lujan in this fight, they even fight similar.

I don't think he's ruined VIVA, he's still a great fighter but he will take a long time off, he's due of one I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
              Cotto looked downright like Lujan in this fight, they even fight similar.

I don't think he's ruined VIVA, he's still a great fighter but he will take a long time off, he's due of one I believe.
              i will bump this thread before cottos fight. i have been following margaritos career almost 10 years and i have not seen one man who has taken a sustained beating from margarito who has not been a shell of his former self.

Comment

Both fighters executed their game plans and the better man that won last night.

He is by no means ruined. He'll be back, and he'll be a champ again no doubt. It was a great night for boxing and a great victory for Mexico

Comment

Cotto didn't really start taking a beating until Round 7 to be fair though.

Props on admitting Cotto took the shots and fought well. I think Cotto will come back well, He may look bad in his first comeback fight (I think he may have doubts in his mind).

Comment

i will bump this thread before cottos fight. i have been following margaritos career almost 10 years and i have not seen one man who has taken a sustained beating from margarito who has not been a shell of his former self.
                    People say that Margarito's resume doesn't look impressive.
                    That's only because the boxers that he has beaten have all been ruined and looked downright wimpy in subsequent fights.
                    Margarito bullies his opponents physically and psychologically in the fight and Cotto like Margarito's other opponents may never be the same

Comment

Working...
                    X