Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

there's a coupke fighting right next to me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
    And it's hillarious! They look like high school kids and the girl is tearing this dude a new *******.

He's a total *****. She's reaming him about a party she's throwing tonight and somethin about the people that are gonna show up. He keeps saying "well I'm sorry but I don't know what I can do to make you happy."

Hahaha!!! I'm waitin for my tires to get rotated across the street and on my 2nd beer. If she keeps this up by the end of my 3rd beer then I think I'm gonna hafta intervene.

Oh, and the guy's name is Kyle. That should say enough. Why are guys such ******* nowadays???
    At the very least if you go over there and piss them off they'll stop fighting each other. People with common enemies unite.

Comment

Hmmmmmm, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
        And it's hillarious! They look like high school kids and the girl is tearing this dude a new *******.

He's a total *****. She's reaming him about a party she's throwing tonight and somethin about the people that are gonna show up. He keeps saying "well I'm sorry but I don't know what I can do to make you happy."

Hahaha!!! I'm waitin for my tires to get rotated across the street and on my 2nd beer. If she keeps this up by the end of my 3rd beer then I think I'm gonna hafta intervene.

Oh, and the guy's name is Kyle. That should say enough. Why are guys such ******* nowadays???
        Say no more, I get the picture.

Comment

What if his name was something gangster like Tommy, Joey or Frankie? Would your idea of badassness be toppled like jenga?

But yeah Kyle is a kind of ***** name.

Comment

Working...
          X