Whitehouse on lockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Yo. I'll DIE for Trump.
    I know some people who can help you with this. PM me in the fantasy hoops chat!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Who is “he”
      Trump?
      I don't know who that was, it was an anon on 4chan and he posted a tone of crazy (good) sheet. I always take the anons with a grain of salt because I know there is a lot of larpers and fakes there, but his posts made a lot of sense (unless you are Hillary supporter, but Im not trying to turn this into Reps vs Dems debate) and he seemed like someone who knows his sheet. He connected a lot of dots. I've been reading the threads on /pol for hours. Can paste it here but it's very long.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
        It was expected to happen. 2 days ago another anon posted that a lot of things are going to happen, he also said to be prepared for the martial law. Some indictments are supposed to happen, notably Podesta and Huma, the deep state is on the run.
        Do you think the illuminati are behind this?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I know some people who can help you with this. PM me in the fantasy hoops chat!! LOL
          hey I have a good team today

Comment

(Washington, D.C.) – Today at approximately 9:24 a.m., a male subject approached a U.S. Secret Service Uniformed Division Officer on patrol along the north side of Pennsylvania Avenue near Lafayette Park. The individual stated that he had “dropped explosives” in the area.

The subject was immediately taken into custody by the officer and all pedestrian and vehicular traffic was cleared from the area.

Secret Service K-9 and MPD EOD teams were dispatched and swept both the individual and the surrounding areas. A cellular phone dropped by the subject was also located and swept by K-9 and EOD.

No explosives were detected and the incident was deemed clear at 10:23 a.m.

Ervin Pettaway, 33, of Washington, D.C., was charged with one count of felony threats and transported to MPD Second District for further processing.
            https://www.secretservice.gov/data/p...n_Penn_Ave.pdf

Comment

I don't know who that was, it was an anon on 4chan and he posted a tone of crazy (good) sheet. I always take the anons with a grain of salt because I know there is a lot of larpers and fakes there, but his posts made a lot of sense (unless you are Hillary supporter, but Im not trying to turn this into Reps vs Dems debate) and he seemed like someone who knows his sheet. He connected a lot of dots. I've been reading the threads on /pol for hours. Can paste it here but it's very long.
              What is/are anons?

Is that short for something?
              Anonymous?

Comment

What is/are anons?

Anonymous?
                everyone who posts anonymously on 4chan is anon.

Comment

It was expected to happen. 2 days ago another anon posted that a lot of things are going to happen, he also said to be prepared for the martial law. Some indictments are supposed to happen, notably Podesta and Huma, the deep state is on the run.
                  He also told that the deep state is preparing major false flags and instructed people not to be suprised or freak out because nothing bad is going to happen, just keep calm.
                  You keep saying this and nothing has happen.
                  Not because you want it to happen, makes it true.
                  Wait until it happens first then speak on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Do you think the illuminati are behind this?
                    What is/are anons?

Anonymous?
                    Yo! Are y'all tired of the conspiracy nuts?
                    I might clash with the both of you from time to time but let me say I am glad you guys are on the conspiracy theory ****.

Comment

For those who know how to read, I already stated that I usually take those boards with a grain of salt. Don't forget that beside all the larpers there, there is also some people with the true info. (I'm far from a conspiracy theory nut, but I also know the conspiracy theorist accusations are over-used, same way the fags calling you racist, ****phobe, white supremacist, misogynist, etc.)

For example the FBIanon told us about everything in Podesta emails, (including child rape & trafficking) 4 months before Podesta emails were even released.

Another anon wrote about the uranium 1 investigation couple of weeks before it started, and also a lot of other things.

We are waiting to see if this one was lying or not. The funny thing is that he warned about the possibility of Trump's twitter account being attacked, 5 hours before it happened. Or it may be just a coincidence. It also looks like he was right about Podesta, too: https://tweetsave.com/jbro_1776/stat...97811063357441

Comment

Working...
                      X