• Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Block chain...currency, trust....connectivity trust phaggots

I demand you lil sissy qveers
    Watch and learn.

1bad65. jaded. Beercules. allyallmother****ers

TBear. boston guy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RplnSVTzvnU

Don't know about "sissy quers" but she has nice cheek bones. Perhaps not the response you were looking for but a bottle of rum limits my response threshold.

Oh well!!! Anyways I did learn. Are her ankles so wide because she is retaining water?

PS: to embed, click share, then hit the embed button. There you will see a code and if you will click on that it will copy it so you can paste.
    Last edited by TBear; 11-02-2017, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Don't know about "sissy quers" but she has nice cheek bones. Perhaps not the response you were looking for but a bottle of rum limits my response threshold.

Oh well!!! Anyways I did learn. Are her ankles so wide because she is retaining water?

PS: to embed, click share, then hit the embed button. There you will see a code and if you will click on that it will copy it so you can paste.
      My iPad don't let me embed.
      She was obviously nervous.
      Kankles over ankles...Jew bishes make my hose soft. Blk & Asian are kryptonite. I'll move to a wintel when I wanna get serious 'bout posting.

Re watch that vid di ya...she only scratched the surface of my work...glad you a mod..lemme know when i get outta hand & start ballin outta control.....respect
      Last edited by Zaroku; 11-02-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I've been trying to educate myself on this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
          I've been trying to educate myself on this stuff.

Excellent my brother!

Comment

Bump putos... Learn from that Jew girl

Comment

Working...
            X