Jim Lampley is an embarrassment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way lampley tried to **** over Rigodeaux was shameful

Comment

Lampley is always biased. But Jones did have his Canelo scarf on.

I used to like HBO during the fights, it's a bit crap these days though.

Comment

Originally posted by El Apache View Post
        what do u expect from an albino ****roach trump supporter
        yup, everyone who likes GGG is a racist trump supporter!!!!

That's some **** ****ck racist reasoning

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
          Lampley was insufferable tonight with his overt cheerleading for GGG. He's clearly bias while calling fights and he doesn't even try to hide it. Just call the damn fight and get rid of the pom poms.
          I'm a huge ggg fan and I agree but when he was sucking Floyd off during his fights neither you nor anyone else that is complaining about him and his bias said sh it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            I'm a huge ggg fan and I agree but when he was sucking Floyd off during his fights neither you nor anyone else that is complaining about him and his bias said sh it.
            Forget the favoritism just call the fight without openly rooting for a certain fighter no matter who it is

Comment

Ever since Merchant retired I need to turn down the volume during HBO fights. Lampley, Max and Roy are absolutely horrible. Man do I miss Emanuel Stewart at ringside.

Comment

theres a difference between calling the fight as it is and completely sucking off a guy. Floyd is one of the best ever. But Jim creams over Gg throwing some jabs

Comment

Originally posted by El Apache View Post
                  what do u expect from an albino ****roach trump supporter
                  Lampley is a lefty, which probably explains why he cries so much.

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                    Forget the favoritism just call the fight without openly rooting for a certain fighter no matter who it is
                    Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    theres a difference between calling the fight as it is and completely sucking off a guy. Floyd is one of the best ever. But Jim creams over Gg throwing some jabs
                    I agree but griff straight up showing his bias

Comment

I agree but griff straight up showing his bias
                      What are you talking about? Lol is Floyd not one of the best ever? Of course he'll get lots of praise. Is golovkin one of the best ever for throwing some jabs?

Pretty sure Jim doesn't even like Floyd that much

Comment

Working...
                      X