The myth about Arum keeping Pac away from floyd 09-10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    he hasn't scored a knockout since 2009. it's 2017

he walked away from a mayweather fight that was scheduled for spring 2010. over random testing. he has no knockouts since he was accused of rousing.

these are facts. not some **** I'm making up. was pacquiao on roids? maybe, maybe not. but he has no knockouts since he was accused. that's a fact. not speculation.

and he fought bums along the way so don't tell me he was fighting elite guys so he wasn't getting knockouts. algeiri,rios,horn,Vargas.

facts
    see the red part. explained it in my previous post. facts!

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    09-10 he was still a beast. if he lost to floyd during this time frame he could still bounce back. lets assume he fought floyd in 09 and lost. in 09 he fvked cotto up! 10 he ****ed magarito up! 11 he made shane his biiatch, also scored a knockdown. so during 09-11 he was still whooping on mofos! 12 he got knocked out by marquez, do i need to explain why he hasnt score a ko since then?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      see the red part. explained it in my previous post. facts!

he got knocked out in 2012. his last knockout win was 2009.

Marquez ain't the reason. try again

Comment

gtfho. hahah!!! 1mil buy is a flop LOL!!

so canelo vs pacquiao doing 1 million buys is a success?

both fighters purses will be over 15 million. keep that in mind

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Floyd with all the PEDS in the world can not save him to a 2009-2010 pac. Even floyd own father and uncle are all too scared.
          yeah i am sure pacman was scared of the Mayweather that beat Canelo

you fool

Comment

Let's put this lame excuse to rest. When debating why the fight didnt happen the first time, the floyd fans like to use the excuse that bob arum was keeping manny away from floyd because bob knows that when manny loses to floyd then its gonna hurt his future earning potential since manny is bob's cash cow.

Well, canelo fought floyd way early on in his career and took a major schooling from floyd but yet this didnt hurt his ppv sales at all. in fact, he just did over $1mil against ggg. so what happen to losing to floyd will lower your ppv sales? are you gonna tell me that 2009-2010 manny is not as popular as canelo?
            The May-Pac saga ended way over two years ago. Let it be, man.

Comment

he got knocked out in 2012. his last knockout win was 2009.

Marquez ain't the reason. try again
              did you miss my post?? 09-11 he was STILL whooping on fools!!! 09 he scored a tko against cotto, 2010 he busted marg's eyes up! 2011 he score a knockdown against shane. these are guys that are NOT easy to stop, you should know this, floyd fought them also (except marg) LOL!!!!

read the thread title, it specifically said 2009-2010!!!! the whole point of this thread is that if pac would have fought floyd back in 2009 and lost, he would still be able to bounce back because from 2009-2011 he was still whooping on fools!!! do you understand now?????
              Last edited by WesternChamp; 09-29-2017, 07:28 AM.

Comment

yes idiot!! when has 1mil become a flop? lmao!!!!! can yall believe this dude here? trying to say 1mil is a flop just so he can use this for his argument! LOL!! 1mil is a flop? hahahah!!!

Comment

so floyd vs conor is a flop too? keep in mind, floyd made over $300+mil while conor made over $100+mil LOL!!!

Comment

both?? you know canelo only got $5mil for floyd right? keep that in mind. LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      yeah i am sure pacman was scared of the Mayweather that beat Canelo

you fool
                      Yeah pac is scared that's why he chase floyd for 12 rounds even with one healthy arm.

Comment

Working...
                      X