Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Ain't Trippin Over Loss, I'll Be World Champ Real Soon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Ain't Trippin Over Loss, I'll Be World Champ Real Soon!

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - On Saturday night, Mikey Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs) made a successful jump to the junior welterweight division with a twelve round unanimous decision over four division world champion Adrien Broner (33-3, 24 KOs). The three judges scored it 117-111, 116-112 and 116-112.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mikey wasn't declining, he just took his foot off the gas a little at the end because he knew that you had nothing for him to worry about.

Comment

Broner is finished, he peaked early

He was a C-level boxer at best, he should have 2 more losses on his record

People buy into his hype because of his mouth, he needs to maybe think about retirement

His style of boxing is horrible, his ring IQ is non existent, his footwork is laughable.

He stinks up the place

Comment

possible that he becomes a belt holder once crawford beats idongo and vacates and moves up to 147 to fight for the wbo belt at welter, leaving all the belts up for grabs

Comment

He's probably right.

After Crawford leaves the division all the titles will be vacant, and 140lbs is the weakest division in boxing. It won't be hard to buy his way into a title fight.

Comment

He needs a new trainer or the same thing will happen again. (TMT)

Comment

I'm sure he will be champ again soon. Once these sanctioning bodies start stripping Crawford I'm sure broner will be able to pick up a vacant belt or beat whatever bum manages to scavenge one. But mark my words the moments he steps up again he'll lose and that's what he'll always do

Comment

Floyd undefeated u ignorant Overrated hype-job!!!! The "CAN-man" just got that ass tapped by a little Mexi-CAN!!!! Enjoy ur 3rd big fight loss and boxing Irrelevancy. Go join V. Ortiz and headline on Fox s1... maybe u can get that IBO title.

Comment

Broner your a jerko&& your implying he ran late rounds 11 th round about he threw over a hundred punches doubled your work and landing Punk floyd

Comment

Check fight stats he outworked you every round but first you landed 6-5 he controlled the pace combos ring you had two hard shots that he really felt

Comment

Working...
                    X