No announcement yet.

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    my friends and family in the military have been saying the same thing for a long time. they really hated the transgender pandering in the military under obumass. trans are mentally unfit to be there, they are shooting themselves up with drugs that **** up their hormones FFS, and i hear many of them are only in it for the medical coverage, hoping the military will cover their transition treatments.
    This is true. I think it has more to do with them not wanting the government to have to fork over the money for their surgeries. You know how many screwed up missiles i have to work on a day, or how many parts our jets need!? Money would be better spent on improving our equipment, not helping mentally ill people mutilate their bodies

Comment

• Good. I don't care how you want to live but everyone else shouldn't have to join in your make believe bull**** fantasy world.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Beer are you guys "snowfalling" the POWs to make them give up info?
        Did you just call me Beer

via GIPHY

Comment

• transgenders discriminate against their natural sex and that wouldn't be good around armed forces.

It's also a proven fact that they transmit at least 40% more stds

etc etc

oh and I've read that excorcists treat trangenders quite a bit
          Last edited by maracho; 07-26-2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            This is true. I think it has more to do with them not wanting the government to have to fork over the money for their surgeries. You know how many screwed up missiles i have to work on a day, or how many parts our jets need!? Money would be better spent on improving our equipment, not helping mentally ill people mutilate their bodies
            I think this is the real issue as well. Leave it to the media to stir it up into something it isn't.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                I don't think any transgender people want to join the US military anyway. They are mentally disturbed people more likely to join ISIS before joining the American forces.
                I read there are 15,000 of them currently in the US military.

If true, it's a staggering stat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  I read there are 15,000 of them currently in the US military.

If true, it's a staggering stat.
                  They want that free money for surgeries when obamo opened up the door for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    They want that free money for surgeries when obamo opened up the door for them.
                    It's a financial scam? Honestly, accommodating trans-genders with bathrooms, military etc is a step too far in the liberal agenda.

It's one thing promoting women's rights and equality, even gays to an extent but quite another to adjust the lives of regular people to the variable requirements a tiny percentage of gender benders.

It's like the liberals trying to beat normality over the head, the regular people are the enemy to them, they'll even side with radical Islam over them.

As to trans-genders in the military, I say only designated roles like nurse and cooks or something like that. Not combat. It has to be off-putting having one of those people around you, and it's not right that army blokes are forced to accept it without complaint.

God bless the country "flyover states", the coastal city folk have become fcked in the head with their nonsense.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 07-27-2017, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      So if you're transgender need not apply to the military? Sounds like discrimination to me...
                      Anyone that gets refused entry in to the military is discrimination.

Too fat = discrimination
                      Disabled = discrimination

Why should the military be forced to change for a bunch of cocks in frocks?

Comment

Working...
                      X