Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March

Unless something changes, all signs are indicating that former world champion Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (41-4-1, 38 KOs) will be the next opponent announced by WBC super flyweight champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, who is expected to reveal his next foe on January 15.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This Guy is a diva and a ducker

Comment

So he demands a big purse for a rematch with Cuadras but accepts a fight for lesser pay against Rungvisai?

Rungvisai is a good opponent ...but after this, Gonzalez better be open for a rematch with Cuadras. Otherwise his demand for bigger pay against Cuadras just looks terrible.

Comment

This is laughable. He should be fighting Cuadras or Inoue on that PPV undercard. HBO should force his hand on this one. Nobody wants to see Gonzalez fight that opponent on a PPV they are paying for. People would want to see him face Inoue, or Cuadras though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Cuadras should have had a rematch clause, which he didnt

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            I agree. Cuadras gave him the pumpkin face, and now he ducks out of meaningful fights, claiming he wants more money. I'd make him fight either Cuadras or Inoue being that it is a PPV card. It would make the card more buyable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
              This is laughable. He should be fighting Cuadras or Inoue on that PPV undercard. HBO should force his hand on this one. Nobody wants to see Gonzalez fight that opponent on a PPV they are paying for. People would want to see him face Inoue, or Cuadras though.
              He's fighting the guy Cuadras ducked for a year,it's going to be a real fight

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
                I hope you are right. An upset would be very satisfying whenever I see a guy acting like a Diva.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
                  Chocolatito, is this you??

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                    So he demands a big purse for a rematch with Cuadras but accepts a fight for lesser pay against Rungvisai?
                    He did the same in 112 pounds when Estrada and Gonzalez were the champs in the weight, Estrada called out Gonzalez and he said the same with Cuadras: "Give me 1 million or I will not fight".

Result: he ended fighting with old Viloria and Sosa and a B class like Arroyo.

Here he did it too.

This fu.cking midget is hilariously a ducker and just a few fans are criticizing him.

Fuc.k off, he is scared about the risk that means a rematch with Cuadras, period.
                    Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 01-05-2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X