Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you sure Floyd earns way more than Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since this is a money thread I might as well throw this here. You always see on here about how Manny can fall back on politics money. However, I read the other week about how he is the richest politician in Philippines (or possibly just in the Congress as it didn't translate that well.) So if either is true, surely his spending and lifestyle cosrs more than any political career could provide.

Comment

The real questions is how many of our yearly salaries would it take to make what Pac + Floyd make in one night? We would all have to be honest about our yearly salary, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        This kinda stuff is so dumb. It's just like when people try to bring up album sales in a Hip-Hop conversation. IT MEANS NOTHING!
        Great reference

Comment

in boxing yea. But Pac does have multiple jobs and endorsements.

I think the only job Floyd has is boxing, not sure about endorsements tho. I never seen him in any product commericals

Comment

fk me this v Webb guy has made 5 posts in a row, someone is seriously buthurt lol

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
              in boxing yea. But Pac does have multiple jobs and endorsements.

I think the only job Floyd has is boxing, not sure about endorsements tho. I never seen him in any product commericals
              Floyd doesnt have any endorsement. Still the highest paid athlete in the planet. Probably realized soon enough that it's more lucrative to be the villain and get no endorsement than be the good guy with endorsement but less attention.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                Floyd has to pay his "Manager", Haymon.
                Floyd has to pay or split the bill with GBP.
                Floyd has to pay taxes.
                Floyd has to pay his trainers. You think Roger and Daddy Floyd works for free?

On the other hand, Pac gets paid his guarantee of $20m and don't have to worry about paying a manager, and paying his promoter.

Floyd flashes gross income I believe. Of course that's always higher than Manny's net. Anyone know how much Floyd gets net from his $40m a fight?

Comment

Floyd is the highest paid athlete in the world .

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    fk me this v Webb guy has made 5 posts in a row, someone is seriously buthurt lol
                    One of them flowmoes you mention Pacquiao they start to hiss and moan like a scene from The Exorcist.

Comment

Working...
                    X