Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Bradley's legs/ankles keep breaking on him against pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's super tense every time Pacquiao throws and isn't in a relaxed motion. So when PAcquiao throws Bradley is flailing all over the place cause his legs are like cement when it's tense

Comment

He was definitely hurt last night. The way he was moving was very odd. Never seen him move like that before. He just can't deal with Pacs foot speed, tries to and hurts himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
        After both fights, Bradley says he got a leg injury in them, which is crazy because he was wearing socks the second fight(lol). What does Pacquiao do that keeps messing with his legs?
        Originally posted by mathed View Post
        The curses that Pac's mom casts on him during the fights.....despicable if you ask me.
        Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
        the middle finger is what did it

Get the point? Pac didn't do nothin' ...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          The curses that Pac's mom casts on him during the fights.....despicable if you ask me.

Yup she's clearly pointing at the legs.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            Yup she's clearly pointing at the legs.

Two fingers for both legs.

Floyd should be worried, Pacquiaos mother might cast a spell on Floyds shoulders .

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post
              Two fingers for both legs.

Floyd should be worried, Pacquiaos mother might cast a spell on Floyds shoulders .

Comment

lulz @ cursing Floyd's shoulders.

It's got to do with Pacquiao's own movement, like others here have said. When he injured himself in the first fight and Bradley fans used it as an excuse, I made the point that he injured himself because of what Pacquiao was doing. Bradley is a very athletic guy, but he can't match that sort of intensity very easily.

I think Kellerman made a great point during the fight. Bradley has to try a lot harder just to tread water. The explosiveness and intensity comes naturally to Manny, which is why he's not constantly pulling his muscles and spraining his ankles trying to keep up with his opponent.
                Last edited by samouraļ; 04-13-2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Nervousness.

Comment

The excessive pivoting and shifting of position required to not only land clean on Pacquiao but also to retreat. There were spots during the match where you could see his feet getting twisted from trying to step out of Pacquiao's punch zone. I was actually impressed with his footwork up until he started smothering Manny and loading up on his shots.

Comment

Bradley can't keep up with Pacquiao's movement. He's getting turned every which way then getting punched in the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X