No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Gives Zab Judah Four Rounds To Survive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Gives Zab Judah Four Rounds To Survive

Danny Garcia has complete confidence in his ability to see off the challenge of former champion Zab Judah on April 27.

Garcia is the WBC and WBA light-welterweight champion with an impressive 25-0 record, and at 25 is 10 years younger than his opponent.

But the Philadelphian has little respect for Judah, who held the IBF strap until he suffered a crushing knockout loss to Kostya Tzsyu as long as 12 years ago.

"He is just another guy in my way," he said. "They all say the same thing. They think they're going to beat me...until we get into that ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zab is going to run too much. I give him 6-8 rounds to live.

Comment

pointless fight

how bout fighting someone who has a chance garcia....

Comment

Garcia is gonna eat counter shots and know the effects of overlooking your opponent.

Comment

this isn't surprising since Judah is a 4 round fighter

Comment

Hater

He beat khan the best 140 pounder when nobody gave him a shot wtf you talking about zab is agood fighter but not on the level of garcia let me guess lucas is the best right lol who has he beaten nobody and he lost to judah

Comment

With the layoff I don't know what to expect now but

Zab has taken some pretty good beatings over the years to be called a 4 round fighter. Outside of Khan he hasn't really just folded lately unless I'm forgetting something. He's usually takes an honest thrashing before he falls out and that only happens if the the opponent has good output or are just way bigger like Clottey was.

Garcia should plan on being down 3, 4-0 on the cards instead of assuming it's a formality. Zab almost always has a beat on fighter in early rounds and it's up the opponent to adjust - I do think Danny is underrated in that department but if it doesn't happen soon enough, he might have to make a comeback the last 1/3 of the fight.

I assume he will be going to the body a lot in this one, Zab can still be hard to hit up top and he's not going to land that big left easily. I am hoping that happens because it will reveal more about Garcia who's adaptability is overlooked imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Garcia is gonna eat counter shots and know the effects of overlooking your opponent.
                This.........

Comment

Garcia is gonna shock the **** outta Judah. Garcia by KO by the 8th round.

Comment

Judah should not be overlooked

Comment

Working...
                    X