Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Beterbiev-Bivol is Very Possible in 2020 - After IBF Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelovwouls simply be destroyed by Beterbiev. If he steps over Kovalev, of course...

Comment

I can't see anyone stopping this wrecking machine Beterbiev. The only man I see giving him a good challenge is Bivol.

Comment

There's no need to waste time with Meng. Give us Bivol right now, unifications trump mandatories.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
          Except for the huge weight disparity, Canelo matches up well against any of them.

Kovalev has his work cut for him.
          Drug cheat Canelo will easily beat the ancient decrepit Kovalev but he 100% will not fight Beterbiev until he is over 36 years old and been exposed

Comment

There's no reason why Canelo can't fight Beterbiev seeing as he's fighting a big strong guy in Kovalev, even if the latter is not in his prime anymore. Beterbiev is dangerous but there to be outboxed, as with any deadly aggressive fighter like Mike Tyson. Skill has overcome sheer power, eg. Holyfield vs Tyson.l, Leonard vs Hearns I, Tyson vs Douglas, Mayweather vs Maidana II.

Comment

Might as well. Bivol seems solid enough to hold up to Beterbiev. Should be a good fight. I'd favor Beterbiev of course but best to unify as soon as possible before someone loses\gets injured.

We all know if Canelo robs kovalev(BIG possibility) he's not going anywhere near the other belt holders. So realistically this is the only unification to make in the division right now.

For the time being I'm just happy I got a legit 50\50 unification fight for a change, especially in one of the more visible divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                Drug cheat Canelo will easily beat the ancient decrepit Kovalev but he 100% will not fight Beterbiev until he is over 36 years old and been exposed
                It wont be easy!

Comment

I would pay for Beterbiev v. Bivol and a nice undercard to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda Drowsy View Post
                    Aka MARINATE till 2025
                    Boxing gets frustrating to watch. You know you'll get to see the fight you want, but 2 years too late.....

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                      There's no reason why Canelo can't fight Beterbiev seeing as he's fighting a big strong guy in Kovalev, even if the latter is not in his prime anymore. Beterbiev is dangerous but there to be outboxed, as with any deadly aggressive fighter like Mike Tyson. Skill has overcome sheer power, eg. Holyfield vs Tyson.l, Leonard vs Hearns I, Tyson vs Douglas, Mayweather vs Maidana II.
                      Canelo would be mad to do it. I am picking Kovalev over Canelo. Might be wrong??

Comment

Working...
                      X