Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Firm That He is Done With 'Brutal' Sport of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Bullshet, that's why he's still in the sport & everyone still talks about him
    so you think it's good for boxing that in 2020 fans are still talking about mayweather or pac as much as they are? Real boxing fans know that it's time to move on and stop living in the last. That's what's best for the sport. Not bringing up retired and or washed up fighters.

Comment

• [QUOTE=historian larry;20201663]
      Originally posted by djtmal View Post

All he asked for is random testing...the same thing Manny began to demand after he got ko'd by Jmm...amazing isnt it
      Exactly. Don't know how my name is above HIS quote.

Comment

• Just popping in real quick to see if the asian midgets are still upset that Floyd beat Manny.

They are.

Comment

Reading these ^ dumb comments is brutal to the brain.
          im sure your as braindead as g-ayfeather u pos lowlife punk coward

Comment

NO WAY Castillo won that fight. NONE, unless you follow harold's scorecard which he sucks at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YuUU8NqzaM
            Look man. In your previous post you said Floyd CLEARLY beat Castillo....
            Let me break it down for you.
            When Floyd whooped Canelo's ass that was a CLEAR victory for Floyd.
            Nobody had Canelo winning.
            The first Castillo-Mayweather fight was close and allot of people including myself had Castillo winning.
            If you had Floyd winning well that's cool but your not gonna convince me otherwise. I watched the fight twice already and both times i had Castillo winning. I watched the first fight twice is what I'm saying... ..
            So we'll just agree to disagree. .. It's not the first time we disagree and I'm sure it won't be the last....

Comment

That's not true. Nelo only lost to T.B.E.
              ——-

I don’t doubt that. All I am saying is those were controversial losses. I had Lara and GGG win close fights but had no issues with Canelo getting the nods

Comment

• [QUOTE=djtmal;20200041]
                Originally posted by historian larry View Post

He was a far more prime fighter/ formidible threat to Floyd in 2009-2010. Enough for Floyd to accuse him of using peds to back out of fighting him. Floyd already showed a tendency to back out of fights. Winky Wright and Margarito come to mind.
                ————-

Is that why PAC insisted on catchweights against Oscar, Cotto and Margarito??

If he got catchweights with these 3 guys you want us to believe that if he fought Floyd he wasn’t going to ask for a catchweight?

If PAC was that good why fight Brandon Rios or Broner or Mathysse or Horn or Floyd’s left overs ... Oscar, Hatton, Mosley etc

Comment

• [QUOTE=Monzon99;20199032]Pacquiao is a true champion, always fought the best and most dangerous and wanted to give the fans exciting performances. Pac saved the sport. Floyd was a whore for money and didn't care about the fans, he would do anything to steal money, fake fights, fix fights, duck fights, slander and defame a great fighter with false PED accusations, beat up a woman, pretend to be against PEDs but use them in secret himself. Floyd is the most disgusting, shameful repulsive figure in sports history. That's why he gets booed every time he goes to an NBA game.[/QUOTE
                  ————

Brandon Rios was dangerous?
                  What about Mathysse? Or Horn? Or David Diaz?

What about Mosley who had lost to Floyd?

Those were dangerous fights?

Next for pac will be some journeyman like Khan

Comment

• Thank god this boring 5 division champion only retired for good....

Comment

• [QUOTE=historian larry;20201663]
                      Originally posted by djtmal View Post

All he asked for is random testing...the same thing Manny began to demand after he got ko'd by Jmm...amazing isnt it
                      Just make the fights I don't care what Floyd is asking for.

Comment

Working...
                      X