No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    Bro don’t project your naïveté onto me. There is nothing devilish here.
    Like I said before you are the odd one out. Your stick out like a sore thumb. You sound really devilish. Sorry for you that you can’t see it.

Comment

• if his injuries aren't too bad, I wonder if him not wearing his seat belt actually saved him. I wonder if being tossed out of the car saved him from having to stay in it while it was rolling around on the street. Wonder how bad he would've been if he had his seat belt and rolled around that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        if his injuries aren't too bad, I wonder if him not wearing his seat belt actually saved him. I wonder if being tossed out of the car saved him from having to stay in it while it was rolling around on the street. Wonder how bad he would've been if he had his seat belt and rolled around that much.
        He would have walked away with his teeth

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          hol' up... Errol spence is a grown ass man I wouldn't joke about dead kids.... you really reaching..

wait.... are you errol's wife? .. it all makes sense now
          bingo... my wife and kids japanee mexican kids will get paid when i check out .... i owe that to them and to GOD

i miss Mexico.. the food.. the people. my people..
          just drinking hot chocolate... with corn meal in it..

dayum... i am getting old... i can still smell my grand ma's food.. Cuca.. my granny... she was always so kind.. always cooking..always filled with love.

i miss mexico.. bad.. my wife and I will live in baja califas..

as we get closer to dia de los muertos Saturday
          , November 2.... i realize.. i need to be with my people.

my people are mexican.. jewish mexican

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            bingo... my wife and kids japanee mexican kids will get paid when i check out .... i owe that to them and to GOD

i miss Mexico.. the food.. the people. my people..
            just drinking hot chocolate... with corn meal in it..

dayum... i am getting old... i can still smell my grand ma's food.. Cuca.. my granny... she was always so kind.. always cooking..always filled with love.

i miss mexico.. bad.. my wife and I will live in baja califas..

as we get closer to dia de los muertos Saturday
            , November 2.... i realize.. i need to be with my people.

my people are mexican.. jewish mexican
            Jewish Mexicans

We the chosen people bruh I thought yall knew

Comment

Jewish Mexicans

mexican's never quit on the stool.. they fight to the death.

i respect and honor that.. yllants.... get hurt..then give up.. a few cabronasos and they fade fast.

i have seen it..

watch chavez sr. vs taylor.. chavez ruined his life.

messican warriors go to war.. respect homie..

Comment

Jewish Mexicans

this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpxQ4X0olyQ

mexican jews

Comment

• It's always sad when great fighters are struck by such potentially-career-changing accidents... I wish you a great recovery, champ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    thats interesting mane.

Personally I've seen more mexicans that look like Arabs than Jew... bur I can dig it.

Mexico is a melting pot like USA we got chinos too lol Japanese mexicans, korean Mexicans, even blaxicans in Veracruz... power to the people ya heard

Comment

thats interesting mane.

Personally I've seen more mexicans that look like Arabs than Jew... bur I can dig it.

Mexico is a melting pot like USA we got chinos too lol Japanese mexicans, korean Mexicans, even blaxicans in Veracruz... power to the people ya heard
                      yet we share warrior blood.. fight to the death.. protecting our people.. nuestra jente.. glad you are smart.

my wife and i will retire in Mexico.. watching dolfins kill sharks..

watching new young mexican warrriors throw chingasos.. and dreaming of making it big..

i am old.. i saw erik take the title from zaragosa live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JouDQs9mIRU

i felt sad. that daniel lost. and proud that he paid respect to a young erik..

mexican style... winning is easy.. losing with honor.and giving respect.. that is beautiful and mexican..

melting pot for sure... i got people in mexico.. high power people.. who are just happy when we eat rice and beans, together. drink chocolate, with cornmeal in it.

i got a molcajete my wife uses to feed me...

two months ago i was in jail

i got all my paper work

mexico is atzlan jeruselum is atzlan mexico is a mixing pot for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X