Jacobs vs JCC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs vs JCC

Sounds like these guys are putting the pieces together for a fight
    Am I the only one who believes that the Miracle Man is heading nowhere with this kind of opponent
    Seems like Hearn doesn’t know what to do with Jacobs

Its not great, Chavez Jr ranked with the WBA at 168 though, give Jacobs a good ranking. Not that he'll really need it, he'll be there for the Smith/BJS winner.

Undercard sounds great though, Estrada/Yafai, Farmer/Diaz, Gassiev, Hooker

Comment

Very easy win for jacobs.

Comment

I dont care for this fight

Comment

Dude this is a GREAT fight for Danny imo...Chavez is just a name and will bring in some viewers...and will allow Danny to maybe get some more attention and fans from this fight...if he can't beat Chavez then either Danny is shot/sucks at 168, or Chavez is way better than I thought.

Great fight for Danny imo...everyone wants that JCC Jr payday/exposure

Comment

I'm really interested in seeing how Jacob's gets on at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Its not great, Chavez Jr ranked with the WBA at 168 though, give Jacobs a good ranking. Not that he'll really need it, he'll be there for the Smith/BJS winner.

Undercard sounds great though, Estrada/Yafai, Farmer/Diaz, Gassiev, Hooker
              Your right , the undercard is way better than the main card

Comment

Originally posted by strumvargas View Post
                I dont care for this fight
                Kind of my feeling
                My concern is more where does Jacobs go from here , given he wins

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                Dude this is a GREAT fight for Danny imo...Chavez is just a name and will bring in some viewers...and will allow Danny to maybe get some more attention and fans from this fight...if he can't beat Chavez then either Danny is shot/sucks at 168, or Chavez is way better than I thought.

Great fight for Danny imo...everyone wants that JCC Jr payday/exposure
                Sorry , I tend to disagree with you
                I think this is two steps back for Jacobs
                And I’m thinking the name or the payday is not all that good
                Maybe once upon a time , not so much at the moment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                I'm really interested in seeing how Jacob's gets on at 168.
                Definitely
                Is he going to carry any power with him or will he have to box his azz off at super middleweight
                And what does this fight do for him
                Where does he go from here win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Sounds like these guys are putting the pieces together for a fight
                  Am I the only one who believes that the Miracle Man is heading nowhere with this kind of opponent
                  Seems like Hearn doesn’t know what to do with Jacobs
                  Man, I definitely don't agree.

Gonna be lots of eyeballs on this one. It's all about $$ at the end of the day.

Plus, he's favoured to win, after which he can go on and fight for a belt or against another top dog at SMW.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                    Man, I definitely don't agree.

Gonna be lots of eyeballs on this one. It's all about $$ at the end of the day.

Plus, he's favoured to win, after which he can go on and fight for a belt or against another top dog at SMW.
                    Are you saying that Chavez is a top dog
                    People have put up with a lot of crap from Chavez so I wouldn’t be so sure about all those eyeballs

Comment

Working...
                    X