Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swole ass Danny Jacobs ready for 168! Callum Smith necks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swole ass Danny Jacobs ready for 168! Callum Smith necks!

Doesn't look that swole if I'm honest

Comment

He looks about the same.

Comment

Oh fo sho

Comment

op has a dude in a pink robe as his avatar then saying dj is swole

Comment

He is plenty big enough to fight Smith but he isn't good enough to beat him. Canelo knew Smith was the real champ at 168 and that Smith had KOed Fielding in 2 rounds. So Canelo fought Fielding. Jacobs is a good fighter but he clearly lost to GGG and Canelo who are the two best at 160. I think Callum Smith easily beats Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
              op has a dude in a pink robe as his avatar then saying dj is swole
              Oh look it’s Mr. Brazilian Tranny Salesman! Hey bruh, selling any trannies to Haymon lately!? Trannies Only!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He is plenty big enough to fight Smith but he isn't good enough to beat him. Canelo knew Smith was the real champ at 168 and that Smith had KOed Fielding in 2 rounds. So Canelo fought Fielding. Jacobs is a good fighter but he clearly lost to GGG and Canelo who are the two best at 160. I think Callum Smith easily beats Jacobs.
                This....pretty much!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                  This....pretty much!
                  Lol. Smith and Zurdo would hydrate in the 190+!

All Canelo funna do is say, “looka here beeesh, I funna put a limit on yo beeshasss!”

Smith gets stopped at 2:59 in Round 1 mefinks! GGG can be Canelo’s towel boy too.

Comment

Working...
                  X