Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago sisters accused of stabbing employee 27 times after being asked to wear a...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Really? Damn! Some people just aren't like that though man. There are some men that'll run from confrontation, some that'll take the whooping and not fight back.

In L.A. County Jail in the early 2000s and prior, if u were white, u better be prepared to fight for your shoes. Needless to say there were a lot of guys walking around barefoot. The caveat of it all, if u did fight back, not only did u keep your shoes but u got moved to the tier with the "down" gangster white boys.
    I spent a night in jail in Santa Barbara county back in the late 90’s. A white guy in the cell with us had an outstanding warrant and was going to be sent to LA County, he was terrified. He knew the place and had been there before.

I think this security guard was just in it for a paycheck and never had any type of formal training. Probably thought he would go easy on the females. Big mistake.
    Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 10-28-2020, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      I spent a night in jail in Santa Barbara county back in the late 90’s. A white guy in the cell with us had an outstanding warrant and was going to be sent to LA County, he was terrified. He knew the place and had been there before.

I think this security guard was just in it for a paycheck and never had any type of formal training. Probably thought he would go easy on the females. Big mistake.
      Not gonna lie, I'd probably run from big women like that. If their fat asses catch me and kill me, than I guess it was my time. There is no winning in it when fighting a woman except your life and freedom, so run like Forrest.

And yeah man, I've listened to a few prison stories from whites in L.A. County. The brothas will jump u just to see if u are down. If u are they will let u keep your stuff. But regardless you will get stomped unconscious if u fight or not. Only difference was, your own would accept you if you did, if not they'll turn their back on you.

Prison society isn't to far from where we are headed as a nation. Many acts I see from the left remind me so much of inmate behavior and a lot of the rhetoric I hear from the right is prison propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Damn, look at these violent right wing Trump supporters who still believe Covid is a hoax.

SMH
        Those b_tches are so ugly they are practically biological weapons that turn brothas gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Damn, look at these violent right wing Trump supporters who still believe Covid is a hoax.

SMH
          Holy **** must have been over capacity at the zoo two gorillas are loose!

Comment

Working...
          X