No announcement yet.

Will you BOYCOTT Pacquiao-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you BOYCOTT Pacquiao-Mosley?

This fight makes no sense. Mosley's last win was against Margarito in January of 2009 and he beat an overrated weight drained cheater. Plain and simple. Shane looked BAD against Mayweather and Mora. Lost to Mayweather and draw against Mora in one of the boringest fights of all time.

I will Boycott this fight!

YES! OMG!
    23.58%
    no.....
    76.42%

Nope. It will be a fan-friendly fight.

Comment

I'll receive a donated stream for this one...I'm sick of feeding into the bs in high hopes Pac's next fight will not be so much of a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by SNVDoublePunch! View Post
        Nope. It will be a fan-friendly fight.
        how is it a fan friendly fight when mosley has no chance. his workrate isnt near pacquiaos, he aint as fast as pacquiao. pacquiao has the superior footwork...

mosley couldnt even hurt mora at all. he was asked if his punches were hurting him and he was like PFF NO!

Comment

I'll watch. Styles make fights and Mosley will be the hardest puncher Pac has faced. Plus its possible Pacquiao becomes the first to stop Mosley; 5 years ago nobody would have thought that.
          I'd prefer other fights but I'll still watch since anything could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
            I'll watch. Styles make fights and Mosley will be the hardest puncher Pac has faced. Plus its possible Pacquiao becomes the first to stop Mosley; 5 years ago nobody would have thought that.
            I'd prefer other fights but I'll still watch since anything could happen.
            blah blah blah.......mosley hit mora with his sunday punch and he laughed it off. he doesnt have power anymore.

have fun wasting $60 on this sparring match

Comment

If we've learned anything from Pacquiao-Margarito, it's that 'boycotting' (read "I never buy PPVs anyway, but can I get a stream?") won't make a dent in sales. Another 1 million+ buys on this one. If you really boycott (meaning you abstain completely), don't come around here asking for streams, that just makes you look ridiculous.

Comment

I'll be streaming it. Not worth 65$.

Comment

I'm not super stoked about the fight, but let's not pretend to takes these things so seriously. People love to watch Pacquiao fight and I don't believe this time will be any different.

People will still watch this fight, even those who are totally against it.

Comment

i don't really want this fight, but it's not a fight for hard-core fans anyway. it's being promoted for casual fans. it should be a shoot out for 2-4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X