Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-16-2019, 02:09 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4424 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 156,886.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Cunning View Post
He's always claimed to be Turkish. Used to do what hes doing now with the DAZN threads but then it was all pro-Ward and anti-GGG threads, PBC crew thought he was great back then.
Okay so Turkish, same thing applies. Unless DAZN has entered Turkey already and they have DAZN? I'm sure someone like yourself who lives in the UK would be interested in knowing how he's able to access DAZN and watch the GBP library right?
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-16-2019, 02:20 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7843 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 114,764.17
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Nobody knows their subscriber numbers. But if they were good they wouldn't have raised the price so quick & they woulda announced the numbers like ESPN plus did.
That's BS they raised the monthly price but lowered the yearly cost. It has everything to do with Canelo who has PPV fights. they don't want someone ordering just for Canelo fight 9.99 and canceling. So now if you only want to watch that canelo fight you pay 20 bucks. If you are a boxing fan they actually lowered the price for you. It was 9.99 for 1 year cost of 120 bucks. It's now 99.99 for 1 year. Also anyone who is already a subscriber is grandfathered in at the 9.99 price per month for the next year. This literally only effecting folks who aren't boxing fans and just want to watch Canelo. If you a boxing fan they lowered the price for you.

MLB.tv does the same thing. They charge 24.99 a month or 118 for the entire year. trying to get fans to lock in for the year. NBA League Pass does the same thing.

You saying this is a sign they are doing bad is about as dumb as you saying them selling off a piece of business for a fortune is a sign they are failing in the US when they put that business up for sale BEFORE they even launched in the US. LMAO

Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-16-2019 at 02:41 PM.
bigdunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:22 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3277 Post(s)
Randall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 57,244.25
Had me rolling man.  CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 Cheers - BigZ44 gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll The muppet and the puppet (Eddie and gAy J). - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Okay so Turkish, same thing applies. Unless DAZN has entered Turkey already and they have DAZN? I'm sure someone like yourself who lives in the UK would be interested in knowing how he's able to access DAZN and watch the GBP library right?
Well as I said "he claims". I'm not sure what you hope to achieve, debating him, ****s not worth it. Hes already won if you enter a debate with him.
Randall Cunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:25 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2579 Post(s)
Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 160,860.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Stop tagging the mods everytime. They are busy. You might piss them off and accelerate the pace of your Pemaban.

Good day.
I only tag mods when posters insinuate racism because that was banned for and mr. Tbear told me which word was used, because I used “bruva.” To be honest with you, I don’t think it was that. I was banned when someone created a thread about Loeffler Fischer and Coach Schwartz always doing some live feed and I said that’s cause they were the “Jewish mafia..”. Obviously that was a joke... and because they all have common Jewish surnames. I had been saying “bruva” countless times before that.

Brother = bruva
What’s Up = whattup

Seriously too many sensitive guys on this forum. I don’t think they know what racism is.
Frankie2Jabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:27 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4424 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 156,886.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Cunning View Post
Well as I said "he claims". I'm not sure what you hope to achieve, debating him, ****s not worth it. Hes already won if you enter a debate with him.
This actually wasn't even debate. This was me being legitimately curious. He may know a way to access DAZN from where ever he lives. I know some have found links/sites that has BoxNation running 24/7.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:28 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
BoxingIsGreat

These guys don’t know VPN reroutes and which countries have the fastest bandwidth for streaming and redirects. They think you need DAZN to watch fights... they don’t know we have friends on this site and PMs
Old 04-16-2019, 02:34 PM #67
The Champ

Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,472.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
I only tag mods when posters insinuate racism because that was banned for and mr. Tbear told me which word was used, because I used “bruva.” To be honest with you, I don’t think it was that. I was banned when someone created a thread about Loeffler Fischer and Coach Schwartz always doing some live feed and I said that’s cause they were the “Jewish mafia..”. Obviously that was a joke... and because they all have common Jewish surnames. I had been saying “bruva” countless times before that.

Brother = bruva
What’s Up = whattup

Seriously too many sensitive guys on this forum. I don’t think they know what racism is.
Why tag them when you are talking to me?
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:36 PM #68
The Champ

Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,472.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
BoxingIsGreat

These guys don’t know VPN reroutes and which countries have the fastest bandwidth for streaming and redirects. They think you need DAZN to watch fights... they don’t know we have friends on this site and PMs
I'd say South Korea. I lived there for years.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:36 PM #69
Contender

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
boogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 10,962.16

We’ve gone from discussing boxing and fighters to
Discussing streaming services and fighters contracts and marketability?

As fight fans y’all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Probably not fight fans, y’all should all collectively hold hands and jump off the Empire State Building.
boogbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:41 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Why tag them when you are talking to me?
Oh I see. No that’s nothing personal or me telling a mod towards you. I just have to contextualize my reasoning because many just hit the report button for fun.

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelos, contract?, dazn

User Tag List