No announcement yet.

Parking authority heard ya got the stimulus check

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Parking authority heard ya got the stimulus check

They out here putting the yellow hubcaps on everybody, shyt is hilarious.

I drove down a street and like 5 or 6 cars got hooked up on 1 street. #Salute

Gotta make up all that revenue they lost from the riots.

Comment

smfh **** like that pisses me off.

Comment

I think there's a real push here in LA too. I got two tickets in the last couple months parked right in front of my own house. Both were 72 hour violations. The first was legit, sort of, I was locked down with COVID so I was supposed to stay in for 10 days. I sent in the evidence but they weren't buying it. Apparently it's more important to make sure to move your car every 72 hours than it is to not spread COVID.

The second ticket was probably in retaliation for challenging the first ticket because there was no truth in it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          I think there's a real push here in LA too. I got two tickets in the last couple months parked right in front of my own house. Both were 72 hour violations. The first was legit, sort of, I was locked down with COVID so I was supposed to stay in for 10 days. I sent in the evidence but they weren't buying it. Apparently it's more important to make sure to move your car every 72 hours than it is to not spread COVID.

The second ticket was probably in retaliation for challenging the first ticket because there was no truth in it.
          Parking authorities are petty as f**k

Comment

This was the greatest show of all time, nothing but laughs.

Comment

Nobody likes them. And then they expect to be respected and hate being called meter maids, even the men. Maybe if they weren't such petty a**holes pretending to be real cops, we wouldn't hate them. And maybe if they didn't have quotas and actually showed some sympathy for people as well. F*** 'em.

Comment

Working...
              X