No announcement yet.

Ortiz, Ruiz, Wilder and Kownacki...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
    Ruiz whooped that azz though didn't he? So the rankings are rankings, not gospel. They are estimates of guys place in line. Only the fights matter. Nevermind Ruiz was too busy partying to take care of business in the rematch. Joshua knows he got his azz whooped ... and rightly stayed away from him in the rematch, even overweight and out of condition, LoL!

If piss-poor offers are made (relative to the event and potential money) they should be turned down. Means nothing more than these guys are not business-fools nor aj/hearn lacky's. They have to come right with the offers ... or, go fight Pulev. Nobody but hearn Lackies will defend those ridiculous offers to control fighters next 3 -4 fights and promotions ... even if AJ has the belts.

Kudos to Ruiz, took his hamburger money and whooped AJ's azz, LoL! Got a nice piece of cash too ...
    Riiiight so 120 million and unification, is somehow piss poor money haha. These guys, like Kownacki, turn down millions to go and fight for 150k and then lose. Is that what you are praising here? If so, you are too stupid to debate with. Wilder has no belt and no negotiating power left now so if he loses to Fury again (which he probably will) he will basically be done at top level. Never to get another big payday or a chance at the belts again hahahah. You call this winning??? And you can bring up the first Ruiz fight with AJ all you want but AJ has the belts back and he is fighting in a sold out soccer stadium this summer and possibly unification after that. Ruiz is looking worse than Buster Douglass and will most likely be fighting Arreola next in front of 5k fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      Is that what you are praising here .... ? You call this winning??? ... And you can bring up the first Ruiz fight with AJ all you want but ...
      LoL, knuckleheads CAN'T put words in my mouth to make their piss-poor arguments and comebacks. And how many fans show up, how much money is made, etc ... is the PROMOTERS CONCERN, not mine or yours. Wondering wheteher Wilder has a career left (he obviously does) is HIS CONCERN, not any knuckleheads.

Ruiz whooped AJ's azz. AJ won the rematch, but he still has not and will not whoop Ruiz's azz. All you get out of it either way is enjoyment as a FAN.

Did you enjoy AJ gettin his azz whooped? Naw, you didn't. That's what's wrong with you, son.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
        LoL, knuckleheads CAN'T put words in my mouth to make their piss-poor arguments and comebacks. And how many fans show up, how much money is made, etc ... is the PROMOTERS CONCERN, not mine or yours. Wondering wheteher Wilder has a career left (he obviously does) is HIS CONCERN, not any knuckleheads.

Ruiz whooped AJ's azz. AJ won the rematch, but he still has not and will not whoop Ruiz's azz. All you get out of it either way is enjoyment as a FAN.

Did you enjoy AJ gettin his azz whooped? Naw, you didn't. That's what's wrong with you, son.
        You are so stupid that it's virtually impossible to debate with you. You have gone full reetard. Enjoy your posts on here because I only debate with guys with an actual brain. AJ has 4 belts and is on top of the pile until someone knocks him off. Get that and eat that

Comment

Working...
        X